Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Post Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:10 am 
ong wrote:
Spirantz wrote:
I wouldn't mind that as a side-story that had no impact on the story. Too convoluted otherwise.

Like a literal Halloween story that's just being told by character for fun. 100% fake but entertaining.

Torg telling this to Kiki as a bedtime story and Kiki shouting "Stay good Oasis!"

A modern day Kitten 3.0! I know who else should return! :bert:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:29 pm 
So, I've been thinking about Chaz again. It's been pointed out in Reactions that it would be useful to have Innocent blood right now. Which is hard to acquire on a battlefield of vampires vs demons.

But I predict now that Torg came prepared. He knows the requirements. So he could game them.
He surely stole a bag of blood, willingly given (not to him though). A blood donor is quite likely to count as Innocent, though not guaranteed. So steal 3. If one fails, use another. Or third.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:10 pm 
I had a thought. What if the bad guys won? What if the whole last bit is of the end games and everyone tragically dies? Then as a twisted ending, has Torg's and Zoe's kid sitting up in bed yelling no. And it turned out the whole comic was Torg telling the story on how Zoe and him fell in love.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:04 pm 
The sword is still exceptionally sharp and good at killing things, even not powered up. Like, ridiculously so. Torg has never carried around innocent blood before. Seems to me that if that worked, he would have thought about that by now.

But yeah, it’s never been brought up in the comic before. Maybe because it’s too easy of a win button if he could activate it anytime, at will.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:53 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Spirantz wrote:
The sword is still exceptionally sharp and good at killing things, even not powered up. Like, ridiculously so. Torg has never carried around innocent blood before. Seems to me that if that worked, he would have thought about that by now.

But yeah, it’s never been brought up in the comic before. Maybe because it’s too easy of a win button if he could activate it anytime, at will.

Also, because robbing a blood bank is kind of a questionable action in the first place?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:07 am 
So, I keep thinking of how they can end Poopy-Pants for good. And I keep thinking about Farahn. If Farahn knew more about the spells and how they worked, maybe he could be convince to let someone use them to help him escape and reduce the book to a single page again. Since he controls the power to do the spells.

So, let someone use the spell of unbinding to turn the book back into single scroll pages. Then have someone summon only Farahn from the scroll. He would be a mortal man again. And leave Poopy-Pants where he is. I am assuming the scroll cannot be destroyed, as lighting the book on fire once did nothing. But, could the scroll be carried up into space? What would that do the magic of it? Keep it up there...

Regardless, maybe something could be done to keep the scroll away for all time.
The whole point of putting the scroll in the book was to disguise it. But that didn't work so well since Lady Allie stupidly put so many BIG important spells in it. Everyone wanted the book. So maybe the scroll could be put into some boring, no-name book that no one else would know about, and hidden away.

Just some ideas here....

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:32 am 
kromiller wrote:
But, could the scroll be carried up into space? What would that do the magic of it? Keep it up there...

I think that would be a bad idea, because "magic" in Sluggy is tied to the fate web, but Poopypants the Destroyer should be able to exist outside the fate web (as he did before Kronos bound his fate to it.) Just like being in space freed Gwynn of her various curses, I think shooting the book into space would basically just free Poopypants from being bound to it without really inconveniencing him in any way.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:49 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
Also, because robbing a blood bank is kind of a questionable action in the first place?

Blood bank? It's not the robber's blood that's needed. Also, I doubt that blood banks analyze and label blood according to innocence.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:22 am 
Torg, or rather Chaz, needs innocent blood to activate and kill demons. However, The demons are mostly imprisoned right now, and the humans seem to be the problem. The sword is still a sword, and will work on lady tomb and Wilcot. That being said, I do feel like Torg feels he needs Chaz specifically.

Last edited by randomlanguage on Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:45 am 
I'm skeptical that Torg could hit Tomb with a sword. Perhaps a powered Chaz could cut through her magical defenses, but unpowered, it's highly unlikely. Although Wilcot's been seen to use some magic, he appears less adept and could likely be taken out. However, he's also a lesser threat for the same reason. He's also probably armed though, so good luck to Torg taking a sword to a gunfight. Leave him to Bun-Bun.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:13 am 
That's true. Chaz could be more useful as defense if anyone gets too close.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:16 pm 
I am wondering if this is the great tangle that the fate spiders saw long ago. I believe they also mentioned the pillar that is poopy pants being cracked or something along those lines? Don't have the ref handy. But it didn't sound good for poopy pants (or this spark for that matter). All the major players (except oasis and kusari) are present or represented.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:45 am 
tube_rat wrote:
I am wondering if this is the great tangle that the fate spiders saw long ago. I believe they also mentioned the pillar that is poopy pants being cracked or something along those lines? Don't have the ref handy. But it didn't sound good for poopy pants (or this spark for that matter). All the major players (except oasis and kusari) are present or represented.

I think the tangle had more to do with hC and the cult interacting directly. It probably had a lot to do with Oasis being effectively immortal and not bound by the fate web. Maybe the perfect host for KZK to escape the web and confront Prozoato directly? And now I wonder what or who else is in the shack. I still think something else is going on here beyond just wanting to free KZK.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:26 am 
I think we can all agree that today’s source of innocent blood is much better than a pre-planned flask of innocent blood.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:12 am 
Spirantz wrote:
I think we can all agree that today’s source of innocent blood is much better than a pre-planned flask of innocent blood.

Agreed! I also think it's likely that a flask would lose its potency over time.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat