Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:12 am 
I just wanted to say that the artwork was lovely in this one :)

Post Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:27 am 
Yahoo Messenger: poisonivyy_ae
Spirantz wrote:
I just wanted to say that the artwork was lovely in this one :)

I agree. I keep coming back to look at it more, letting my eyes explore all the little nuances of the image.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:07 am 
GUIGUI wrote:
Biscuit wrote:
"For when I gave her the power of the book, I took a part of her soul"

"As did I!"

Poor Gwynn. Shouldn't have given in and used that power either! Wonder what the state of her soul is now, after the first encounter with K'z'K, her transformation, and return?

When she accepted the book's power offer in Poland, to help in the fight agaisnt Captain Botanical, Farhan told her that his gift was unconditional. But we don't know how true that was. We have seen Farhan was able to immobilise her when she was reaching the page, but this is far lesser than what she was able to do to Syphy II.

What about what he did to her at the cliffhanger right before we went to this deep dive into the past? That seemed pretty close. Still Farahn didn't seem to exhibit much power over Gwynn until after K'Z'K went back into the book (and Gwynn's magic was much more limited before that too) so what exactly changed?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:25 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Lord Golbez wrote:
What about what he did to her at the cliffhanger right before we went to this deep dive into the past? That seemed pretty close. Still Farahn didn't seem to exhibit much power over Gwynn until after K'Z'K went back into the book (and Gwynn's magic was much more limited before that too) so what exactly changed?

K'Z'K was actually released from the book? Might be spec, but without Farhan, apparently? What remained of K'Z'K was stuck in the back of the mind of Gwynn, and then even less of him remained when Gwynn threw him in the annihilation vortex, all this while Farhan apparently had the book all for himself, up until the release event in the ruins of Mokhadun, where Lord Poopypants and Farhan were sent back to square one, together in the book.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:07 am 
GUIGUI wrote:
StatisticMan wrote:
S(...)
This probably means another millenium later we are now in the dark ages of the late 6th century. Most part of Germany and Scandinavia is still full of rivaling Germanic heathen tribes. A time and place where the political landscape would loosely fit the Trent/Mercia setup of the stormbreaker saga ...
(on the other hand, weapons, armor and castles of the Stormbreaker/Bugsquisher saga match more the era of the crusades, which starts 500 years later in the late 11th century so another fast forward to another epoch wouldn't surprise me as well... but I think we're really coming close to that story arc)

This might count as spec, but I wonder if Siphy II might actually be older than she look like, with the power of the books helping her looking younger.
Her "relationship" with the book seemed like a trainwreck from the moment it started. I very much doubt she could have lived with it long.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions