Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:58 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
The Seventh of April did make it in time. Didn't think it was going to, but as you can see, it did.

----
Please vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Remember to vote every day.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:21 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Well,there is still hope for her, after all. If she didn't end up free of movement, she at least managed to be free of mind. Now to see what she will do... (if she hasn't burned up completely already, though)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:36 am 
That plant-zombie story was so good! After looking at the links I feel like reading it all again. Curse you, Artist!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:01 am 
The Liberligarus storyline connects the Cappy Bo storyline, the Mokhadun storyline and the Stormbreaker storyline. It runs for more than 70 years and four generations ...

Wow, that was epic! :)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:07 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Something to be pointed out, but the first thing Siphaniana Liberliganus said when she was unleashed to the gang was "Et dimittas me, monstrum!":

which, as pointed in an earlier thread, could be roughly translated (at least when using Google Translate) as "Unhand me, you monster!".

So, she might have been unconscious the whole time...

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:44 pm 
Siphy L. was a capable and powerful wizard/mage/whatever, and Farahn sucked her right into the Book for a few thousand years. Gwynn had better be careful.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:54 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
Something to be pointed out, but the first thing Siphaniana Liberliganus said when she was unleashed to the gang was "Et dimittas me, monstrum!":

which, as pointed in an earlier thread, could be roughly translated (at least when using Google Translate) as "Unhand me, you monster!".

So, she might have been unconscious the whole time...

Thanks. That suggestion makes sense. Given how Farahn just sucked her in against her will, I would guess that she thought she was defending herself, not him....

Given the other books on his dusty bookshelf, I assume there have been others along the way - he does not seem to be able to learn how to persuade anyone to actually stick around and help him....

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:53 pm 
I wrote this in the spec forum back in November, just prior to the gang fighting Siph's angry spirit, and I had no idea all my dreams were about to be fulfilled! This flashback chapter has been great

Yodimus_Prime wrote:
I like how these updates have implied why the Book of E-Ville is the Book of E-Ville in the first place. Its storied history is probably filled with people adding and cutting away spells and curses from it, as Farahn and the bug balanced the risk and reward each of those pages offered - like some kinda mad world-ending Roguelike. I do hope one day we get an nice visual abridged version of its evolution from a simple one-line scroll to what it became. That'd be pretty cool

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:32 pm 
swmartian wrote:
Given the other books on his dusty bookshelf, I assume there have been others along the way - he does not seem to be able to learn how to persuade anyone to actually stick around and help him....

This comic also cuts away much spec on who might be so and so's ancestor. This bloodline has ended.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:00 am 
Wow, so many threads of stories coming together!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:38 am 
"And we all know how that turned out."

(Links to a comic from seven years ago)

I hope you'll forgive me for not remembering. :P

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions