Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:48 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
The 3 Deux Ex Ovum that protect the holidays were explicitly made by Zeus.

Do we really know that? We have only the word of "a scullery maid" on that. (Though I do wonder what his "last gig" was ...)

Mrs. Claus said Bun-Bun was present when the second egg was used, and I would expect her to be very familiar with the history of the eggs. I don't know when else Bun-Bun was around when magic eggs were used. And there was a Mohkadun story about the Rabbit God and the magic eggs ... (2nd-from-last frame)

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:35 pm 
garyfritz wrote:
And there was a Mohkadun story about the Rabbit God and the magic eggs ... (2nd-from-last frame)

Destined to be the Easter bunny, after all! Not a bad gig. Work really hard one night to earn his other 364 days of laziness.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:40 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
garyfritz wrote:
(...)
Mrs. Claus said Bun-Bun was present when the second egg was used, and I would expect her to be very familiar with the history of the eggs. I don't know when else Bun-Bun was around when magic eggs were used. And there was a Mohkadun story about the Rabbit God and the magic eggs ... (2nd-from-last frame)

She said the second egg was used when Claus was still young, so I'd say after the Greek gods were gone, if it's the best ballpark we can make...

Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:05 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
garyfritz wrote:
Bun-Bun WAS there (in the form of Sluggy, God of Power) when Dunuloa made the eggs. She was showing them to Gwynn/Siphy when she first demo'd Asahn's huge arm. And in fact he was nearby (in Tunisia) when Zoe threw the egg at K'z'k.

The 3 Deux Ex Ovum that protect the holidays were explicitly made by Zeus. But where likely made on the same principle than the Dunuloa's eggs.

How sure are we about the veracity of that story though?

Regarding Basphomy's time beginning, that doesn't necessarily have to correspond to her creation/birth or even a name change. Most likely it refers to her time as ruler of a holiday (which may or may not coincide with her taking the name Basphomy).

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:19 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
I don't think she ever ruled any holiday (though she was lured into ruling one by Pumpkinhead King and Bunbun). She is just an emissary of Dulunnoa.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions