Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:18 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Wirecross grins upon seeing his target, and then turns to his samurai friend. "Oi, SAmurai Jack. I know this may seem alot to ask of you, but do you think you could help me out here? I really wanna take this guy down, but I first think we should get those people out of the building. My fighting style gets a bit... frentic..."

He then puts on a more serious look. "Besides... seems there may be a bit more to Slag than meets the eye..."

With that, he begins sneaking towards the hotel, trying to stay out of Slag's sight. As he goes, he keeps an eye out for any vehicles or other machines that he could... use... to help him.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:31 am 
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Staring coldly at the hysterical man, with the thousard-yard stare all soldiers learn by heart, Kyle lowers his blaster. "Stun setting. No permanent damage done. He'll wake up with a headache - and possibly cramps from being handcuffed by the police."

Kyle turns to the grateful shopkeeper, adding: "Whom you should be calling, sir. This," nodding to the unconcious thug, "at least is not Slag. I think they can handle it from here."

Kyle slings the blaster over his shoulder and looks back at Eric. "Was there anything else, then?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:13 pm 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
OOC: Did I fail at grabbing the guns? Heck...since the man in black already answered me...and he is fast...I will go with the fact that I gave up once I heard it was on stun. OK?

Eric runs to the fallen person, and begins to perform a full assessment.

"No permanent damage? Obviously you don't realize that an electrical stun can cause cardiac arrhythmias in patients, expecially if hit in the chest."

Once he realizes that the individual is stable, he turns to the man in black. He gives him a stern gaze before continuing to speak.

"I'm sorry for my reaction. I have seen enough death and destruction today. A child just died in my arms." He looks down at his hands.

"When I see an individual with a weapon...I usually don't consider 'stun'. Also, I find it hard to trust anyone with all of the chaos."

He turns and looks back at the boy and stranger that followed him.

"Listen, we have to run. That boy says there are poeple who need help. I am a physician, but I can only do so much. And, time is running out. If you would like, I can use all the hands I can get."

As he walks away, he projects the following thoughts into the new strangers mind.

I should warn you, there is more to us than meets they eye. However, it seems that you would fear that fact very little. Your fast hands may be able to help us save some of these poor people.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:59 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Chris's head snaps around at the gunshot. He snarls, even though he notes Emmy is alright. "How dare you...."

He charges the thug at astonishing speed, arm stretching back and coming forward into a single point blank strike to the midsection of the thug.

OOC: Charge, single attack.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:38 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
*Samuel nods, and begins running to the building, similarly trying to make sure that Slag doesn't notice him.*

It's not too much to ask... just don't ask me to help fight that creature.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:07 am 
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Frowning slightly, Kyle shoulders his blaster and starts after the pacifistic doctor. After a moment, his frown becomes a scowl. If you're reading my mind, I shall thank you to stop.

Outloud, he comments, "I'm not great at first aid. The outfit I used to work for wasn't too hung up on avoiding casualties."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:46 am 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
Eric nods at the you boy and the take off, not really watching to see if the other two are following. He responds back to the new 'stranger'.

I make it a point not to read another's thoughts unless it is absolutelty necessary. I found that it can do much more harm than good. However, I find it easier to communicate what others should not hear this way. I vow to you your thoughts, other than ones directed towards me, will be your thoughts alone. I don't break vows lightly.

Eric then calls back to both his new acquatences:

"Don't worry, I just need help getting to the hurt people. That, and to protect them from further injury. Any help is better than more destruction!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:30 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: scygnus_darkhawk
AOL: Scyngus3535
OOC: Yes, I'm assuming here, but hey, it's a superhero thing...

Doug is floating randomly among the chaos when he passes the hotel and hears the screams... and though he doesn't know if they would classify as 'babes', he thinks it's better to be safe than sorry.

OOC: He'll be entering the hotel where Slag and Gunther are and observing from above before making another move.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:30 pm 
Location: The place where anything goes, but rarely does. Ohio!
Gunther looks out the window, and sees Slag getting ready to toss another chunk of concrete.

"Get beh-hind me!" he shouts. The extremely beautiful women cower down behind him, shrieking and hiding their faces. "Yonathan?"

Gunther knows Slag from the wrestling circuit; Slag is another Metahuman, like himself. His real name is Johnathan Colt. He was "forced" into retirement earlier in the season by the corporate executives in the World Wrestling Alliance- Slag had gone on international television, saying that he would show up Gunther "Man von Damen" Fleishkopft once and for all at the next pay-per-view, reclaiming the heavyweight belt, or retire. Corporate assured him that Gunther would lose, but privately told the German wrestler to win after a long, drawn out battle.

When Gunther won, Slag tore the ring up, hurling pieces of the ring, tables and chairs into the crowd. Ratings had never been higher, and corporate was thrilled. When police came to detain him, he just busted through a wall and ran. This is the first anyone has seen or heard of him in a couple months. He looks bigger now, and is obviously stronger - he could throw a chair across a room in the WWA, but not a two-ton chunk of concrete!

Gunther jumps out the hole in the side of the building, and lands on the concrete with a *CRACK*, creating a small crater. "You ahlmost killed mine-a fraulines!" he shouts, as he prepares to throw his first blow.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG