Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:08 pm 
"Weeeellllllll... no, not really. But she's been saying for the last week that I'm ready to get some solo field experience. I mean, I've done all the training and stuff, been out a couple of times with some more experienced agents..."

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:32 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Spot considers this for a second or two, then says "Have you been to Dominia with these more experienced agents?"

Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 am 
"I'm not allowed to answer that question." says Tom, quickly. "I'm sure you understand that. I mean, if I had been there, um, covertly, then I wouldn't be able to admit to it, and so therefore, if my only options are to deny being there covertly or to say nothing, then saying nothing becomes a tacit admittance of being there covertly. So I'm not allowed to say anything about whether I've ever been there covertly or not for any reason at all. Um. Whether or not I've actually ever been there. Which is probably not the answer that you're looking for, but it's really the only one I'm allowed to give."

"What about officially?" asks Steve. "Have you ever been there on holiday?"

"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to answer that..."

"Oh, come now. If you've been there officially, say, to visit your dear old grandmother in her cottage in Dominia, then they'd already have records of you crossing the border, surely? I assume that they do keep that sort of record. So, even if you can't tell us whether or not you've been there covertly, you can surely tell us whether or not you've been there officially or not?"

"Um." Tom considers this point a bit. "I guess that's fair. I haven't ever been there officially, then."

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:45 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Spot works that out, then asks "How will we travel from here into Dominia? And how will we get across the border?"

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:49 am 
"Well, we can probably take the train as far as Chan, that's right on the border." says Tom. "Then we'll have a choice - we can try to sneak across the border somewhere reasonably far from the official crossing, we can try to talk or fight our way past the guards, or we can try to bribe the late-night shift." He considers for a moment, and then adds "That's all the options I can think of."

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG