Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:27 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: styx326
AOL: drummeronthemoon
::Returns with a slight salute:: And to you, sir. Care for a drink to wake you up?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:05 am 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
After walking a bit from the croud, his heart full of joy and peace, he sees Moses puffing lightly on his pipe.

"Moses, dear Moses. It has been a long time since you have been present at one of our most blessed Bishop's services, has it not? I do say that you have been missed indeed by me an the host of heavenly angels that do watch from afar! And the poor, the dear poor. A man of your stature could certainately help the poor?"

Friar Francis Moses on the back lightly.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:18 am 
AOL: Anaea+the+Blue
"Gather whatever you need Cyrus. Perhpas we'll take a meal at the tavern today as well. It seems to be a nice day for a picnic."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:07 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Cyrus nods and heads off into the back of the shop to collect various bits and pieces.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:24 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Roth going through the steps of phasing out of a flash induced hangover ponders what made him sing the werewolf song that day. The tune Ritz hummed was not even close to the one he played. Sure he could just chalk it up to inebriation but being the sort of person who tries to believe in the supernatural he can't just help feeling that it was a little ominus. What troubles him more is that he couldn't remember the last lines. He softly tries to mutter them out to anyone who will listen,

"Wolf of the devils fang,
are not hurt by blade of man,
for the steel will just rest upon them a 'Clang',
and do no more hurt than a fan.

They heal all wounds in an the time of a blink,
for no metal forged can rend them harmed,
unless of the metal, silver inlinked,
only silver or what is holy shall bring these beasts pain,
for their wounds grow back beofore you can let more blows fall like a fast deadly rain."

The bard can not help feeling that he has overlooked something in his lyric but he remembers not what it is.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:41 pm 
drummer_dude wrote:
::Returns with a slight salute:: And to you, sir. Care for a drink to wake you up?

Alexander considers for a moment, then steps up onto the porch with a nod "Yes, a drink would hit the spot" he says in his lightly clipped accent "Something hot. One Mr. Langdon recommended the Drunken Basset but I'm also inclined to see what the Ruby Eel has to offer..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:48 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: styx326
AOL: drummeronthemoon
Nathan smiles at that.

"Ah, yes, the Basset. No, call me biased, but I believe you're better off in here. Now, were you thinking coffee? Perhaps with a little... oomf?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:04 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Crake wrote:
The bard can not help feeling that he has overlooked something in his lyric but he remembers not what it is.

Clearing his throat slightly, Gregor draws nearer the bard. He could not help but listen when the song turned towards the darker matter of werewolves. He frowns slightly, wringling the hankerchief between his hands.

"I do fear, my good bard, that your song is not entierly accurate. No legend, folk lore or scripture gives any power of the holy over werewolves. It is silver alone the legends speak of, for it is the metal of the moon that controls the beasts."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:32 am 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
OOG: Ritz didn't hum a tune. Ritz hummed a note.
AOOG: Should we be making a new thread, now? 11 pages and whatnot?

IG:
Ritz stands up and walks back into the tavern, grabs a broom and starts sweeping a corner. The building is always spotless, Ritz being almost obsessive compulsive when it came to cleaning up.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:38 am 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
OOG: I believe FRPG can go as long as needed, so I'll leave this as the only thread until told otherwise (either directly, or by this thread being uncerimoniously locked and myself scolded by one of the mods).

OOGII: I've got 2:1 odds on uncerimonious lockage. Any takers?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:56 am 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
OOC: I think that's GRPG-only, KB.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:21 am 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
CaptPlatypus wrote:
After walking a bit from the croud, his heart full of joy and peace, he sees Moses puffing lightly on his pipe.

"Moses, dear Moses. It has been a long time since you have been present at one of our most blessed Bishop's services, has it not? I do say that you have been missed indeed by me an the host of heavenly angels that do watch from afar! And the poor, the dear poor. A man of your stature could certainately help the poor?"

Friar Francis Moses on the back lightly.

Moses turns and sees the Friar, not having heard a word. "Good day to you, Friar... was there something that you wanted? A donation, perhaps...."
Moses plunges an old, chubby hand into his pocket and fishes out a coin or two, handing them to the Friar.
"You're a good man, Friar," he says, patting Francis' hand.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:17 am 
AOL: alkthash
to Gregors response Roth replies

'Uh, er I knew that. I just needed to fill up the song space. anyways how many people can afford silver, might as well give them some hope.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:46 am 
AOL: Anaea+the+Blue
Kaintukee_Bob wrote:
OOG: I believe FRPG can go as long as needed, so I'll leave this as the only thread until told otherwise (either directly, or by this thread being uncerimoniously locked and myself scolded by one of the mods).

OOGII: I've got 2:1 odds on uncerimonious lockage. Any takers?

OOG: I've had threads unceremoniously locked, and I've been scolded. Threads in FRPG only get ten pages, unless the rules changed with the board switchover, and I don't know why they would.

IG:

"Take your time Cyrus. I'm going to check on things outside. When you're ready to go, just step on out and snatch me." Eliana steps outside the shop and begins brushing a spider web off the windchimes hanging from the roof of a small porch. Different from other windchimes where bits of metal or pottery are tied into rope or linked along a chain so that they are free to clang, this one has small wire cages which tinkle nicely on their own, but which can also hold small items the owner may desire. One of Eliana's more popular inventions, she weaves dried herbs about the wire which scents the air nicely. She's seen others place scraps of cloth with meaning, religious items, animal bones, all sorts of things in them.

Also sitting about are windmills, minature versions of the mill she designed for the river, modified to work with the wind and do the kinds of tasks needed about the home. Grinding corn or beans are the most popular uses, but she's working on a design which will make skeins of yarn automatically and save some of the hassle of knitting for women. Other odds and ends of contraptions are scattered about as well, but these are the most prominent.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:52 pm 
OOC: We do try to keep threads to 10 pages here in FRP. GRP and stickies are the only exceptions on the boards. Hopefully, we can get this game started in a new thread, K_B. If people haven't introduced themselves by now, they should be dropped.

NOTE: This is not an unceremonious lock... I'm doing a special Lock Dance right now. :torg:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG