Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ] 

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:28 am 
Alexis, still flying, finds it a good deal easier to continue flying than to stop. He turns about, his shadow passing briefly over Serpico, as he taps into his Dark rune again - and snatches away Julia's shadow. Taking Julia's shadow with him, he completes his turn and heads back for Kanon. His Shift is still in the form of a long, Dark Tail attached to his own tail; and he reaches down with this Dark Tail as he nears Kanon again, attempting to rip the cloak from his shoulders; at the same time, he flings Julia's shadow through the air, trying to force it to bisect itself on Kanon's blade.

"What exactly do you mean by 'worthy of a good battle'?" asks Alexis, as he zooms past.

Dark Rune: Grab Julia's shadow
Arrange: Tear teleportation cloak from Kanon
Dark Rune: Throw Julia's shadow at Kanon's blade

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:36 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
The Awakener looks down at its blood-spattered blade, then fixes its gaze on Xeno. "No mortal should be able to resist the magic infused into my blade. You are not merely his reincarnation. Yet you do not share his memories - you do not remember your death. You are an anomaly." It then brandishes the weapon, and says "yet, none of that matters should you continue in this battle."

The Awakener then focuses the power of the Final Rune once more, drawing forth the very limits of its power. A glorious light radiates from it, and infuses the shell of the Awakener, drawing out the very limits of its power. It then focuses the full power of the Final Rune once more, bathing the sickly light enveloping its shift in the new light's glory. The color is absorbed fully into it, causing the Withering aura to transform into one outright ravenous, its radiance actively drawing in energy from the air around it.

"We have been entrusted with the care of these mortals - if you stand before us, you will be destroyed."

Should Xeno then take any hostile action towards it or its charges, the Awakener will fly at him, sending the grinding blade directly into his enemy's chest, right at his armor.

[Support - Final Rune - Ultimate] Ultimate Power on The Awakener
[Support - Final Rune - Ultimate] Ultimate Functionality on Withering Blade enchantment.
[Arrange] Counterattack Xeno.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 pm 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
(( ooc: add to evidence locker, red ship crew claimed motive. Add to evidence locker, Xenoforce claimed motive. File mini evidence. ))

Asch puts her fingers to her cheeks, her illusion dispelled bringing her true form in to view, a distance away from the fighting. "Oh dear, it seems we're at an impasse here. Of course... It would help to know what the cargo even is." She turns and casts an almost sarcastic grin at Serpico. "Have fun, Serpico, and do try to avoid getting burnt."

With that, she rockets downwards after the ships, focusing to recharge her ether. As she catches up to the red ship, she cleanly slashes to break through to the cargo hold, then glances around to try to identify the nature of the technology.

<Action 1. Catch up to falling ships>
<Action 2. Recharge EP>
<Action 3. Break into red ship cargo hold>
<Free perception action. Identify stolen technology>

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:48 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Facing Gritz down, Lumina holds her Ball Lightning up above her head, giving it one final massive charge before sending it flying at him. She isn't aiming on damaging him, though. If he's made of a magnetic metal, she's going to grab him and pin him down.

[Lightning Rune - Electric Jazz Hands x3]

"Naomi, go!" Lumina shouts, sending forth her familiar to weaken her foe while he is busy dealing with the light show, making his capture easier.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Serpico stands, listening to the opposing statements. Then, calmly he turns to Wolfie, and says in a clear voice. "And how do we know that you're the one to trust?"

He holds his hands up, calmly, the blade automatically shrinking into the arm holster. "Well, I guess we can talk this over, perhaps?" He moves towards Julia, slowly. "After all, the only right thing to do is to let you have your say. So tell me a bit more about what happened? I mean, we were given a mission as well, and what youre telling me suggests a different result than that." By this point he has closed to less than half the distance.

[Action One: Misread intentions: Damage bonus]
"Oh, one last thing."

And in an instant he flashes forward , blade striking forward to hit Julia in the chest. "Never mind, you probably can guess what I was going to say. ." He tries to hold the blade in place longer, to let the cold spread.

[Action 2-3 Agress x 2: Damage focus]

He grins at Asch's departure. "If i didn't know better, I'd say you were developing more of a sense of humor after all."

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
flicker A young man, with a strange third eye... holding a blade of light, his face drawn, weary, and sad as he looks at you in your cell. "I'm sorry... I can't free you. He has too much influence. I can't kill her, either. She's too powerful. She can't be stopped. The most I can do... is limit the damage that she does."

flicker Kanon, relaxing against the wall with a smile on his face. "Heh. I've been feeding the opposition information on the sly. I might not be powerful enough to take her down, but them... he's with them you know. Your son. It's the eyes, I think. He has your eyes. I think... he's coming for you."

flicker The same young man, all three eyes wide with horror at he stares at you. "You... what have you done? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" And your face distorts into a cruel smile before tipping a fedora his way as Gritz stops him from attacking you.

With a shudder, Harmony snaps herself out of the memories. Her eyes narrow in thought, before she streaks toward Kanon in a flash of light. When he turns in her direction, she sends a burningly bright flash right into his eyes.

[Arrange - Support - Light - Accelerando]
[Arrange - Support - Light - Accelerando]
[Aggress - Target Attack - Blinding Light]

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 am 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Johnny holds back, waiting to see what comes of Alexis and Kanon, watching for an opening or a chance to aid his team.

Kanon watches Alexis flying around like a hawk and regards Harmony, he ignores her for the moment and plucks at the shadow wrapped around his hilt - it doesn't budge. "Hmmm... your control of shadow is masterful. You will be an interesting foe. I may not be able to cut shadow with this blade for the moment..." He draws a Kunai from inside his cloak and throws it at Alexis' shadow; Alexis' shadow bends out of the way and the Kunai hits nothing but ground. A smile appears on Kanon's face and he leaps into the air, trying to tear a hole into one of Alexis' wings - Alexis swerves out of the way and keeps on flying. Kanon's smile grows bigger, "At last. A proper challenge."

Back above them, Serpico floats over towards Julia much to Wolfie's shock, "You've got to be kidding me."

Julia smiles, "That's a smart move. They are in the wrong - if you can convince them to stop battling..." Serpico then makes his move, flashing over to strike. Julia's spear begins to move the moment he does, she just barely catches the hint of movement before he strikes... she stabs forward forcing Serpico to dive to the side, avoid the massive heat coming from her blade that leaves his hair curling. She adjusts her glasses, "How rude."

Wolfie grins at Serpico, "Not tricky enough are ya!"

Still following Gritz down, Lumina charges and unleashes her ball of lightning, intend on magnetizing Gritz and messing with his movements - between herself and Naomi she latches onto Gritz and flips around to his back, pinning his arms to his back and riding him locked down all the way to the ground... Gritz manages to get a shoulder to hit first to minimize the damage, but he's having a lot of trouble moving with Lumina and Naomi stuck to his back. "Argh! GERROFME!"

And that's when Chandi tears out of the sky and plants a runed palm to the back of Gritz's skull... and there is no way he's able to defend himself. The rune tears through his skull, focuses on his brain and within seconds it turns to rust. Lumina leaps off as Gritz goes ridged, he froths at the mouth and gargles out a scrambled scream as he convulses while falling. He slams face first into the ground, seizing for a few seconds before his breath ends in a rattle and he goes still - all traces of strange artificial ether and life are gone from him; he's quite dead.

Julia looks down at Gritz's body while Kanon keeps on fighting Alexis and Harmony. "Tch... fool. Caught off guard so easily?" She turns her attentions back to her opponents. Wolfie seems too stunned for words but doesn't let down her guard.

Xen peers down at the ground below, "...these guys mean business. We've been trying to take out Gritz for years..."

Xeno cackles, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fat stupid old fool!! Taken down by a girl in a single blow?! HAH!" A huge grins spreads across his face, revealing long fangs. "Still. The power to get back ol meatbags defenses? This I gotta have." Xeno dives out of the sky like a rocket and within a few seconds he's behind Chandi, mouth wide open... he bites hard and deep into her exposed neck and begins to suck up blood fast. Chandi is instantly light headed, and Xeno's got a tight grip on her.

Alexis takes the momentary distraction to divebomb Julia and attempt to grab her shadow, Julia backflips and slashes at the bat -- Alexis doesn't take a direct cut, but the wave of searing heat burns him and drives him away. Alexis goes back to Kanon and tries again for the cloak... Kanon side steps like a matador. "You. You are worthy of a good battle, a foe that will not drop from a single attack. You're even able to bind my abilities. I've not had this much fun in a long time." He doesn't mention Gritz at all.

Asch takes off for the Red Ship's landing spot, and Xen watches her go. He pokes at an earpiece behind his ear, "Johnny..."

Johnny turns and watches Asch fly off. "I'm on it."

Asch finds the Red Ship without any problems and is able to slice right inside, Lumina's rune recognizing her and letting her through. She enters the ship to find the bridge, four empty seats; the center of which sitting behind a console with two strange arm-sized tubes she can only assume are the controls. The ship is small, basically the bridge, the engine room and the cargo hold in the back. (And a Walnut lodged in the hull). When she enters the cargo room she finds...

Nothing.

It's empty, devoid of anything. Even food. The room is slightly dusty... it doesn't even seem to have been used. There's a flash of steel behind her and Johnny appears out of a tear in the air - he shoves her hard with one hand against the back wall and stabs his sword into the hull, turning the blade to Asch's neck and stopping when it almost touches - she's pinned. "I don't know what you think you're doing... but there's nothing to find here Ether Eater. Are you trying to sabotage our ship? Capture us? Trap us? I've really had enough of you Gods screwing us humans over. You'd better have a damned good explanation for this. What's your game? Why are you helping us if you're just going to go behind our backs?!" He waits for an answer.

Xen listens in on Johnny's conversation and seems torn a moment. "Tch... take advantage when you can. LOVE!" He flies over to Wolfie's side in a flash, "Help me get that damned vampire off that girl."

"Hai!"

Wolfie fires a lance of blue-fire that Xen swings his arm with, greatly increasing it's speed as it heads for Xeno's face... Xeno scowls and leaps off of Chandi, taking some minor burns. "Awww! She was tasty! Uh ho!" Wolfie and Xen blast over and with Xeno free of Chandi Wolfie forms a large spiked ball of blue fire and serves it into the air, where Xen flips over and spikes it downwards at Xeno - Xeno's grin is wiped from his face as he can't dodge and the ball slams into him, crisping his skin and burning him internally without making him bleed. He lands hard on his back and screams in rage, "BASTARD!"

Julia floats in the air on her wings, observing the situation. "Regroup." The command is simple, but the reaction are almost instant. Xeno leaps to his feet and begins to fly for Julia, Kanon waits for the moment when he can disengage Harmony and begins to move towards Julia as well. Adjusting her glasses once again she raises her palm - a small sun begins to form there, rotating slowly in her hand and quickly gaining power as she backpedals through the air towards the ground.

But Harmony is way too fast for Kanon and the light-flash goes off directly in his eyes; he shouts in pain and spins his cape around himself, appearing at Julia's side. His eyes are swollen shut and puffy and he holds a look of pain on his face.

Julia raises an eyebrow, "Alright?"

"Nothing but darkness."

"Very well then."

Bob finishes his fall, gliding by Xen who swings out an arm, letting Bob's landing slow tremendously and land lightly. Xen and Wolfie both float down to the ground near Bob. "Now things get dicey... at least it's not Gritz with them this time."

Wolfie looks in the direction of the ship, "Can we trust them?"

Xen shakes his head, "We're going to find out. Bob."

"Yea?"

"Hit em."

"Alright." Bob draws an arrow out of his wooden quiver, takes aim and looses it directly at Chandi - it slams into her chest and... doesn't hurt in the slightest. The moment it hits, the arrow explodes into green dust that sinks into Chandi's neck and closes most of her wound. He repeats the motion, another arrow growing into place and aims ahead of Alexis - firing again... the arrow slams into his back without pain, explodes, and the green dust sinks into his skin, sealing the wound on his tail and bringing him back to full health.

The Awakener draws in it's power to itself and the Spiral Nemisis, ready to smash Xeno into dust - he leaps at the bloodsucker and swings hard... Xeno is not ready for it and the Awakener SLAMS into his side... Xeno's arm
shreds into meat, his bones crunch - and he rears his head back and LAUGHS. His blood resists the enchantment once again and the blood flying through the air congeals into a full set of plate armor, and restores his arm. "THIS ROBOT IS AN IDIOT! AHAHAHAHAAH!!!" He lands next to Julia, still cackling.

Xen's voice booms across the field, "WILL YOU STOP MAKING HIM STRONGER?! YOU HIT HIM AGAIN AND I'LL TAKE YOU OUT MYSELF!"

—————————————>
    [Kanon] HP [21/25] // Weave [65/90] // SP [10] // Recycle [8] // PC [10]
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Xeno] HP [11/47] // Weave [45/50] // SP [7] // Recycle [10] // PC [10]
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Gritz] HP [-5/50] // Weave [75/80] // SP [6] // Recycle [5] // PC [1]
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Julia] HP [31/34] // Weave [40/70] // SP [5] // Recycle [14] // PC [5]
    <—————————————

—————————————>
    [Johnny] HP [20/20] // Weave [45/60] // SP [10] // RC [10] // PC [6]
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Xen] Health [32/35] // Weave [55/80] // SP [5] // Recycle [10] // PC [5]
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Wolfie] HP [25/28] // Weave [55/90] // SP [1(5)] // Recycle [15] // PC [9]
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Bob] HP [40/40] // Weave [58/72] // SP [4] // Recycle [12] // PC [9]
    <—————————————

—————————————>
    [Serpico] HP [27/27] // EP [44/59] // SP [10] // RG [3] // RC [12] // PC [8]
    Ink [15/20] [Blue Ink]
    [Intentions] – Julia: What an entertaining fellow.

<Effects>
    [Absolute Zero Arm Blade w/Wind Barrier - -1 Defense Roll per successful hit, max of -3, +1 Damage Attacking, -1 Damage on taking hits]
    <Misread Intentions> - Good RP causes big drop in defense roll, then less for the rest of battle.
    <Speed Strikes> Swap Keen for Edge when physically attacking
    <Dodge Or Break> All Defense Rolls come from Beat
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Lumina] HP [28(43)/28(43)] // EP [38/63] // SP [9] // RG [1(3)] // RC [12] // PC [7]

<Effects>
    [2 Action Charged Lightning Ball in Hands]
    [Extreme Protection on Red Ship, Damage will repair itself]
    [Runic Trap – Electric Counter against attacks on the Red Ship]
    <Ether Regen> - +5 Passive EP Regeneration per round
    <Transformation> - Active – Naomi 9/9
    <Blessed Speed Strikes> Swap Keen for Edge when physically attacking, +1 Physical Attack Rolls
    <Skilled Evasion> Physical Defense rolls come from Beat, not Flux
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Chandi] HP [38/40] // EP [25/70] // SP [8] // RG [2] // RC [12] // PC [6]
    Bracelet Current Form – [Normal]

<Effects>
    <Deft Deflection> - When wielding a defensive weapon, you get +1 to your physical defense rolls
    <Mad Movements> - +1 defense roll against Target attacks
    <Expecting Ether> - When wielding a focus or magical weapon, you get +1 to you Runic defense rolls
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Alexis] HP [24/24] // EP [56/67] // SP [7] // RG [2] // RC [11] // PC [10]

<Effects>
    [Defense Against Shadows - +1 Evade rolls for all Shadows near Alexis]
    <Blessed Darkness> - Dark Runes cast at Half Cost, +1 Bonus Rolls
    <Ether Regen> - +5 Passive EP Regeneration per round
    <Echolocate> - Cannot be blinded, can scan for free action
    <Precise Strikes> - Allows you to physically attack with your Keen Stat instead of Edge
    <Light Body, Sharp Mind> - Retain 1 HP on Stun/Death, 3 Turn Cooldown
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Asch] HP [38/38] // EP [44/82] // SP [6] // RG [2] // RC [12] // PC [10]
    [Mini-Evidence] – []

<Effects>
    [Pinned against wall with sword to neck – cannot perform any action without being counter-attacked]
    [Monitoring Red Ship Team Motive]
    [Monitoring Xenoforce Motive]
    <Blessed Perfect Eye> - On room entry or speech with character, free perception roll. Mini-Evidence gathered though this and A Moment’s Glance
    <Master Storyteller> All Traps and Illusions have a permanent +2 roll
    <A Moment’s Glance> Free action per round to use a Perception Roll
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Harmony] HP [45/45] // EP [65/85] // SP [5] // RG [3] // RC [9] // PC [8]
    1st Score – [Light]
    2nd Score – [Light]
    3rd Score – [None]
    Glitch Chance – [25%]

<Effects>
    [Glowing – Does not cast a shadow]
    <Counter Break/Blast> - Counter Attack with Flux/Will on 5+ Defense Rolls
    <Perfect Mind> - +1 Runic Damage Reduction
    <—————————————
    —————————————>
    [Awakener] HP [36/36] // EP [40/75] // SP [4] // RG [0] // RC [5] // PC [7]
    [Spiral Nemesis – Active]

[Status]
    [Ultimate Armor - +2 Attack Rolls, +1 Defense Rolls, 3 Turns]
    [Ultimate Withering Blade – Physical Strikes attempt to stop Xeno’s Bleeding and unmake blood armor]
    [Limitless Grip – No matter how big or awkward, Awakener can hold anything]
    <EP Regeneration - +5 Passive EP Regeneration per round>
    <Full Metal Jacket> - +1 resistance all damage, cannot be stunned. He is weakened under 1 HP, but can still fight all the way down to -10. 0 Regen.
    <Built Like An Armored Truck> - +1 Physical Attack Rolls, +1 Physical Damage
    <Detect Weakness> - Support Action to Detect Weaknesses, Perception Roll
    <Runic Absorption> - Absorb Half Ether Cost of Hostile Runes
    <—————————————

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:09 am 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
The Awakener looks at Xeno, then at its blade, and its hollow voice echoes to the others. "His blood negates my power - even in this new life, he resists Finality. I am of no use against him. The rest of you must follow up where I have failed. Be wary - other Runes may face similar difficulty." The Awakener then grips the Spiral Nemesis again, but instead of resuming its attack on Xeno, it moves directly for Julia and Kanon. The first blow is aimed directly at the blinded warrior, to knock him aside before he can react to protect his ally. The next is a powerful blow against Julia, as much to throw her off balance as tear through meat and bone. Before she can recover, it then pulls its blade back, and lunges forward, impaling her directly through the heart.

[Aggress] Slash Kanon
[Aggress] Wide Slash Julia
[Aggress] Impale Julia

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:30 am 
Alexis pulls off a sharp mid-air turn, and heads back for the battle area (honestly, these ground-based battles, one has to keep turning back all the time just to stay close enough...) He sees Xeno drinking Chandi's blood; then he sees Xeno beaten off and Chandi healed. He reaches this time for his Cold rune, affecting Xeno's mouth; trying to create a block of ice in and around his mouth, preventing him from biting anyone else until it melts, or is otherwise removed. Then, with a twist of a wing, he flies back towards Kanon again; he drops his shift, and his long Dark Tail re-forms as it falls, tries to tangle around Kanon in a Black Bind. And, since Kanon can't see it coming this time, he makes a second attempt to steal the shadow from his cloak and hide it in a rock, cutting out his teleportation ability.

Actions revised - see later post

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:04 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"Wha- What?" Lumina asks, stunned at what just happened. "I only meant to pin him... I didn't want..." She reaches toward the body of the adversary, looking for all intents and purposes like she's about to try and guide his spirit to the great beyond... But then she hears someone laughing. It's Xeno, supposed ally of Gritz. Xeno is laughing at his comrade's death... Openly mocking him, even... Grief turns to anger, as Lumina steps up from her position next to her fallen foe. Before she can act, however, Xeno charges down and bites deep into Chandi's neck, knocking Lumina aside on his way past. The next few moments are a hazy blur as Lumina's anger boils over into seething fury at the sight of her own teammate being attacked by this loathsome beast.

"This man was your ally... He fought alongside you... And this is how you honor his memory?!" Lumina yells, her Lightning Rune forming in her mouth as she opens it, her voice becoming a static pulse accompanied by a thunderclap of raw power aimed directly at Xeno. Riding the tail of the pulse is Naomi. Reacting to Lumina's will, the sentient Shift charges forward and wraps itself around Xeno, draining him of his strength and energy, regressing him to a time when his body was weaker and more susceptible to damage. And, for the coup de grâce, two more Lightning Runes form in each of Lumina's hands. Flying forward at top speed, Lumina plunges her wrists as far into Xeno's chest as they will go, sending pure electric energy directly into his body, aided by the pulse from before and the blood he is currently covered in.

[Shift - Defensive Regression - 15 EP Charge]
[Runic Lightning - Pulsing Thunder x3]

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 am 
AOL: NekoFlashblade
((add to evidence, no cargo in red ship cargo hold))

A slight amused grin escapes Asch's mouth as she finds herself pinned. "Finally, someone who doesn't implicitly trust me. I had become worried that my companions brains had been replaced by pudding." She shakes her head slightly to indicate the room. "I was searching for the cargo you were shipping so I could sort out Wolfie's claim versus Julia's. I am a detective, you see, and I deal in the truth. I at least wanted to see the cargo that all this fighting is over. However, I cannot seem to find it."

Her grin disappears. "I readily understand your distrust of gods, for there are a great many that should be distrusted, including a god that deals in truth like myself. To me, truth is the heat and steel which form my mightiest of weapons, and therefore one should take care to guard the truth whenever around me. I respect that as what you are trying to do now.

"However, you should know that the results of my investigation, if they find you and your allies to be telling the truth, can be the blade that completely ends this battle for you. I can't ask you to trust me after all I have said, but understand that my intentions are simply to uncover the truth of what is going on here, and if the truth sides with you, you will gain unimaginable power on your side."

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:51 pm 
Chandi turns away from Gritz's corpse the instant she sees the convulsions, turning her attention towards the other members of the Xenoforce. And that's when she feels a sharp prick on the side of her neck. "Oh this is complete bull-" But her words start to slur from the blood loss before she can finish her thoughts. Chandi struggles against the vampire, but the loss of blood makes her movements weak, and sluggish, until he's finally cast off by Xen and Wolfie's combined efforts. Chandi instantly covers her neck with her hand, halting the blood flow still dripping down to her shoulder as best as she can, but her stance has become shaky, her eyes glassy, and her skin pale. She mumbles something incoherently, before feeling another sharp force, that suddenly replaces itself with healing energies, bringing her back to full strength and awareness. "Did he just..." Chandi's hand curls into a fist, and a snarl stretches across her face as she looks up towards Xeno, taking a place next to his fellow members of the Xenoforce. "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?" She takes a step back and raises her hand towards the Xenoforce. "YOU'LL GET THE FULL THING!" A set of runes begins to glow in a cube formation around the Xenoforce, spinning wildly, and looking very familiar to Chandi's fellow Arbiters.

[Offensive Rune: Pressure - Vacuum Box x2]

"LET'S SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE INSIDE OUT, BLOOD SUCKER!" Before the runes have even finished, Chandi's bracelet begins to shift and alter forms, stretching and spreading into her hand, the golden fang of the lion the only visible portion left of the beast that once adorned the armlet. Longer and sharper it grows, until Chandi's hand it gripped around a sharp, singular point, stretching up into a broad, blunt rounded end, her weapon looking something like a lion fang, or a golden stake.

[Arrange: Bracelet Shape Change - Cudgel]

"If Lumina and the box don't kill you, then I certainly will!" She screams up towards the group, her gaze focused on Xeno.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:38 pm 
"Oh no Chandi's lost her temper EVERYONE LOOK OUT!" yells Alexis, too paniced to worry about proper punctuation.

It doesn't matter if he warns Xeno; at this point, Xeno is as good as dead in any case. But the red-ship crew might appreciate the warning. And unlike the Arbiters, the Red-ship Crew probably stay dead if killed...

He entirely drops his planned attack on Kanon in order to try to limit the collatoral damage; dropping his Shift between Xeno and the red-ship crew, where it forms into a wall; not enough to prevent someone walking around, but at least some cover to hide behind. He spins about in the air, his Dark rune ready to provide healing to anyone (except Xeno and Julia) who might be near-death after Chandi's attack.

Revised actions:
Cold Rune: Ice Gag on Xeno
Shift: Shelter wall for cover
Dark Rune: Prepare to heal anyone near to death

Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:37 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Serpico snorts as his hit fails. "Ah well, can't blame a guy for trying. Wanna shake hands over it?" He grins while falling back.

He notes the opponents bunching together. "Well, Not getting much use out of it otherwise."

He casts his color rune again, giving the blue ink within the pen a bit of a indigo tinge.

[color rune: Death Enhancement]

Then, activating his shift with his Ink rune, he fires all of the remaining ink out of the pen. The blue ink transforms into a howling gale of cold energy, a blizzard that is almost as dark as night. It is aimed to engulf as many of the foes as possible.

[Ink Rune: 15 unit blast.]

That done, he casts it one more time, adding some ink back to his pen
[ink rune: fill}

Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:01 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Harmony holds up two fingers in front of her face, charging up the glowing light around her into one large attack.

###############

Hey, I know what she's doing! Ahhh, fond memories.

[It took forever for us to get her to dodge though.]

What with me yelling "DOOOOODGE" at her all the time.

/... do I even want to know?/

###############

"SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!"

She levels her fingers at Julia, firing a spiraling beam of energy that drills into her target.

[Aggress - Harmony Rune - 3x Special Beam Cannon]

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG