Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 203 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: NekoFlashblade
From henceforth chibiouttake asch will require a bubblepipe.

--------------------------------

Asch Outtake - "What's she looking at?"

::Asch is staring at her database screens in silence::

Serpico: Hmm, wonder what Sheppard is looking at?

::Serpico walks over::

::On Asch's screen::

Serpico: Geh!

::Elsewhere, Harmony shudders::

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:59 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
OUTTAKE:

Serpico sits, scratching in his sketchpad. His smile is small, quiet. He seems engrossed in the drawing.

Chandi: Do any of you ever wonder what hes always drawing in there?

Asch: That lunatic? Don't even want to imagine the demonic cruelty that he puts to paper, the sarcastic, twisted jokes he has in there? No, just be happy that he's not bothering anyone.

Serpico*Thinking*: Ok, so should Sheppard be a unicorn or a Pegasus? Or should I be trying to figure Awakener's Mark out...

Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:50 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Oh god yes bubblepipe.

Also, I've already answered Kajin via pm - her fox can't absorb ether yet as right now it expends as much as it'd absorb, making the amount changed 0. One the fox levels, of course.

Outtake :: Extracurricular Activities

Athena walks in the room with pizza since her students asked to use the classroom on a weekend day for a study group.

Serpico sits at his desk bringing My Little Ponies drawings to life and playing with them, giving them normal non-masochistic adventures. "I used to wonder what friendship could beeeee~"

Asch sits in the corner, contemplating life with a pipe that blows bubbles. "42... 42.... why 42... what possible connection to life is there in the number 42..."

Lumina has a fur brush and is currently grooming her Shift, "Whose a pretty foxy?! You are!"

Awakener sits in front of a TV, constantly pausing a video game he's playing, "Hehehe... push of a button and I end everything at once..."

Chandi sits near the door, looking up at Athena wearing rags and holding out a plastic cup, "Change? Got any change?! Awcmonhelpagalout! CHANGE!!"

Alexis hangs from the celing, enfolding in his wings, snoozing. He shouts in his sleep, "WHERESTHETRIGGAH!! WHEREISIIIIIIIIIIIITT!!!"

Harmony walking around wearing nothing but a dress made of bacon. "MUSE introduced me to this old singer named Lady Gaga!! I think she must have been a Goddess too! Look at what she wore!!"

Athena slowly backs out of the room and never speaks of it again.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 am 
Fun fact: When I was first creating the character, Chandi had a hat like The Bum's.
I wonder, does a god of change also control vending machines?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Lumina: "Hey, Chandi! Can you get me a KitKat and a soda from the vending machine? Thanks!"

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:27 pm 
Chandi: "IT'S NOT THAT KIND OF-Oh forget it." She bangs her head against the vending machine in frustration. A KitKat and a soda fall out. "AUGH!" She bangs her head once more.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:11 pm 
ThyLordQ wrote:
I wonder, does a god of change also control vending machines?

I think vending machines would be her nemesis. Where else is change not inevitable?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:53 pm 
I really was wondering what Chandi's reaction to this would be. For some reason I'm sure she's used to seeing Soul Scaring as Giant apparent wounds, missing limbs and scars.

But I wonder... I do wonder is there's a reason beyond fashion Athena wears those long flowing robes all the time? ^_^

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:15 pm 
While that is a little bit of it, there's a deeper part of the scarring that wold make her furious. Something past the physical.
But I don't wanna get into it here. Not juuuuust yet.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm 
We need the rest of our posters ^_^

Q! Attack the Ferret! Get him to post! XD

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
I think it'd be really funny if Harmony's next glitch summons a Japanese bystander from one of the Godzilla films.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:18 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
I will say that I do have a multitude of MUSE/Harmony jokes planned for later on, once MUSE can actually reveal itself to the rest of the party. Suffice to say that while for a long time MUSE and the Arbiters got along fairly well (with MUSE even aiding them a time or two), eventually the relationship went sour - enough so that MUSE isn't going to reveal himself at all while at the Arbiter school. Athena is aware of its presence though - she's keeping quiet about it for her own reasons.

Come to think of it, it is kinda funny. As far as everyone else is concerned, all these little glitches are coming from Harmony herself, and she can't blame MUSE since it very, very, expressly told her that she was not to reveal its presence. That was one of the conditions for it allowing her to be taught as an Arbiter, in fact.

Also, MUSE's [Core Program] sounds like Forever of the Stars' human voice most of the time, with the robot voice coming through when it truly speaks as itself.

Not sure about the voice of the Personality Matrix though.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm 
Nolan North?
I bet it sounds like Nolan North.

And when it's really shooting for annoying, I bet he can do a mean Gilbert Gottfried.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Maybe a bit of Robin Williams when it's being silly.

Bunny, as to what precise benefit that gives, I'll leave up to you. Basically imagine the Circle of Life is playing from the Lion King - what sort of buff would that give the party?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 pm 
Quicker reflexes, so I would say a party wide buff to attack rolls and defense rolls depends on how good of a roll you had.

I know I feel inspired when I hear that song.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 203 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Guided RPG