Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:37 am 
AOL: [email protected]
"Nope, troops of guards for the border for complete autonomy over citizenship."

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:47 am 
"Troops of guards at the border for complete auto-money over citizenship?" replies the illusion, having some difficulty with the longer words. "I'll take the message back and see what they say."

It turns about and runs, keeping pace with the invisible Sparrow who flies off at full speed. After a few moments (once he's well out of the invisible fog), Sparrow conjures up a nice strong tailwind, and the dwarf illusion speeds up.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:43 pm 
OOC: RETCON!

Anthony picks up the speaking stone. "Yo, Cap, we've got a deal in the making here. How does autonomy over the population of Sael for a rotation of guards tat will be sent as border patrol for the capital sound? Sound good?"

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:01 pm 
Sparrow, not having been called back by Anthony, is still hovering around near the Sergent, wondering why he's such an interesting colour.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
CCC wrote:
Sparrow, not having been called back by Anthony, is still hovering around near the Sergent, wondering why he's such an interesting colour.

"You almost ruined everything," snaps the sergeant.

"Sorry," says the soldier, hanging his head.

Stan Cold wrote:
Anthony picks up the speaking stone. "Yo, Cap, we've got a deal in the making here. How does autonomy over the population of Sael for a rotation of guards tat will be sent as border patrol for the capital sound? Sound good?"

Once Captain hears the idea, as well as the agreement to exchange magical healers for no criminals, the speaking stone goes silent for a few minutes while she consults the town's leader. Finally, she comes back and announces their assent: if the ambassador will come into the city without troops, they can formalize the arrangements.

"It is decided," Wipp says, bowing to Ruan, Anthony, and the dwarf illusion in turn. "The ambassador thanks you for your time."

That's enough, Wipp, says a voice in Ruan's and Anthony's heads. I'll take it from here. Gentlemen? Let us walk together. The hooded figure stands and, with a gloved hand, gestures for the druid and the elf to come along.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:59 pm 
"Ooh, shady s***," Anthony says, following the stranger, "I loooove shady s***."

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:45 pm 
A very soft voice whispers in the sergeant's ear. It's not fair! I was going to almost ruin everything!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:11 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Ruan follows the shady, hooded figure. Because hey. Shady hooded guy.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:13 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
CCC wrote:
A very soft voice whispers in the sergeant's ear. It's not fair! I was going to almost ruin everything!

The sergeant looks around in confusion. "Who said that?"

Stan Cold wrote:
"Ooh, shady s***," Anthony says, following the stranger, "I loooove shady s***."
Ruan wrote:
Ruan follows the shady, hooded figure. Because hey. Shady hooded guy.

Politicking bores me, says the figure, strolling through the makeshift camp, where the soldiers are standing or lounging, but it is, like most evils, a necessity. Whimsy, on the other hand, I take where I can. Our talks have put me in a giving mood. Tell me, what do you really want?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 am 
"Nobody." whispers a voice in the sergeant's other ear, followed by a giggle.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 pm 
"That depends. You a genie?"

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Stan Cold wrote:
"That depends. You a genie?"

You would be surprised, my good elf, though I only grant one wish. I could, for instance, tell you of the two who are hunting you. I could tell you what curse fuels that fire-stick you carry. I could tell you many things you would wish to know-- the figure turns a hooded face to Anthony -- and many you would not.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:48 pm 
"One wish, eh," Anthony looks back on his life, filled with questions that he didn't have the resources to answer. He then looks at his current situation. He ponders the long terms effects that each answered question could bring. "And you only grant information, do you?"

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:45 pm 
Leaving the poor mystified sergeant behind, Sparrow flies off to see what Anthony and Ruan are doing. Wondering who the hooded man is under his hood, Sparrow turns the hood invisible (to Sparrow's eyes only).

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:50 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Stan Cold wrote:
"And you only grant information, do you?"

Oh, no. But I find that tends to offer the most value in the long run.

CCC wrote:
Leaving the poor mystified sergeant behind, Sparrow flies off to see what Anthony and Ruan are doing. Wondering who the hooded man is under his hood, Sparrow turns the hood invisible (to Sparrow's eyes only).

Sparrow finds another hood under the hood.

For example, I can tell your fairy friend where he'll find the gold he seeks, continues the figure. Or I could give him the sum of gold he needs. But only one will still be here with the dawn.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG