Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness

Post Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:57 pm 
AOL: alkthash
I got this odd game idea from somewhere, and I think it might be fun. Basically, you are sitting at home with your family, and you hear a knock on the door. You answer it and see the police there. The police come up to you with an arrest warrent and list of what you're wanted for.

Normally this would be bad enough, but a family member(who has a very commanding personality) tells the police that you aren't going anywhere, until you explain why you commited these crimes. They demand that you explain them with compleate honesty.

Alright, here is how the game would be played. The first poster gives a set of charges for the next poster to eexplain to their family. Then that poster gives a set of charges for the next poster to explain.

Example: Sir you are wanted on charges of Malicious Loitering, Public Drunkeness, Assult, Conspiracy to commite Regicide, Attempted Regicide, Resisting Arrest, and Breaking and Entering.

Quote:
Well, you see, it's quite a funny story really. Me and my friends we got really drunk at the pub last night. One of them, Carl, figured that we the King was a rightful jerk who deserved to be assasinated. Well I says to Carl 'how we going to do that?'. Carl comes up with the idea that if we stand outside the palace looking mean, the King will eventually come out. Well we try that, and all that really happens is a bunch of drunk guys stand around outside the palace looking mean. So, my other friend, Ben, he remembers that the King is at a banquet tonight. So we go over there, and lie about our names being on the list. At the banquet, I see the King, so I figures, I should carry out the plan and kill him. Well I don't really have anything with me besides my shoes, so I chuck a shoe at him. But then a guard jumps in front of the King and takes a shoe to the chest. So me and my friends, we realize we are in deep **** so we run away as fast as we can. and then I come back here.

Next Poster: Sir you are charged with Obstruction of Justice, Kidnapping, and Vandalism.

So anybody want to try to put a humorous spin on the last set of charges?

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness