Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:17 pm 
AOL: alkthash
You fool, by wishing there was no pollution, the wish granting genie simply transposed the meanings of pollution and free stuff. But now there is plenty of free stuff in the world!

I wish I had the ability to fly. With no negative to my mental or physical health. And the common sense not to go near planes, oe other flying objects. And the common sense not to go so high that I pass out from lack of air and plummet to my doom.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:20 pm 
AOL: sugarraygross
you happen to be the favorite bird of hunters. within minutes you are shot down

i wish that i could get wireless internet everywhere

(btw crake you said your the head of your company, eyt your always posting. can i get a job?)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:00 pm 
Wireless internet is beamed directly into your head. Everywhere. Unfortunately, the default website is www.badgerbadgerbadger.com and you quickly go insane.

I wish I could transport myself into books, movies, video games, etc. and become a character.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:03 am 
You accidentally place yourself in a tragedy and die. If you are in a soap opera, you appear to die. Months later, you appear at a wedding and reveal that it was actually your evil twin and you have amnesia and have forgotten how to get out of this stupid soap!

I wish that I could get my homework done, study for tests, go to class, get a healthy amount of sleep, and still have time to hang out with my friends.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:21 am 
unfortunatly your friends turn out to be druggies and get you addicted to crack. your life is ruined and you srop out of school.

i wish i were a chick magnet. and not like riffs invention. i want good looking girls to be attracted to me and i wont have to work for them to be interested in me (definition of good looking is by my standards which are not low, in fact they are average)

:bunbun: :kiki:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:08 am 
You become an amazing chick magnet for real, the girls can't get enough of you. Real hot ones too, Angelina Jolie look-alikes, I swear. You ask one of them out, and as you have your first kiss, which is amazingly tasty, you realize - how unfortunate - you're gay.

I wish the "I wish I was a little bit taller" song had never been written.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:30 pm 
The song is never written because the artist who wrote it, replaced the lyrics with what sounds like a drunken slur. Unfortunately those slurred lyrics summon up the dukes of hell, who aren't too happy to be taken away from what they were doing.

I wish that kaklickpoing and Treesrule14 would always capitalize the starts of sentances and proper nouns, and use punctuation. And that there be no negative side affects on civilization, anything sluggy related (including us sluggites), the internet and reality in general.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:36 pm 
Oh dear. You broke reality.

I wish he hadn't done that.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:45 pm 
AOL: ArialCoelura
Your wish, Oh tastiest of breakfast treats, is granted. The sluggy boards are overrun and Mr. Period and the Bad Boys of Punctuation are forced to intervien. Thyla is forced to shut the boards down to prevent them from posting in reactions and annoying Pete.

I wish I had a flower. Maybe a rose or a snapdragon. But I'm not really picky.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:11 pm 
You recieve a lovely rose. Unfortunately for you a mob of idiots who never learned that plants don't have central nervous systems maims you for causing that plant "pain" every time you prune it's leaves.

I wish that adults wouldn't bicker like little kids over the following,
-relegion
-politics
-ethics.
Further grant this wish by having the adults who formerly bickered have the common descency to stop yelling their opinions at everyone.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:35 pm 
Everybody in the world stops sharing their opinions completely and instead agree with each other all the time. A global dictatorship quickly forms, but nobody cares because they don't have any opinions.

I wish TV networks could afford to run without any advertising.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:49 pm 
Location: Obscurity. No, not Relative Obscurity, you've passed it a few miles back.
They do, at the cost of having original programming. Everything is either reruns of old shows or soap operas, all day long.

I wish that I had come up with a more creative and interesting consequence to sporkmaster's wish.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:04 pm 
Your consequence is very interesting and exciting. Unfortunately, it also comes true. The world is soon overrun by locusts selling auto insurance (it was a VERY interesting consequence).

I wish that I had infinite wishes.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:42 pm 
unfortunatly all the wishes wear off after 5 seconds and the world is a worse place after each wish.

i wish people like crake minded their own buisiness and didnt really care if i type without grammer in a forum wich dosnt really have ALL that much importance

:bunbun: :kiki:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:56 pm 
It works. Everyone minds their own business. Your posts go continually unnoticed, and you eventually give up in frustration.

I wish that I was a better Scrabble player.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ] 

Board index » Chat Forums » Word Games and Random Silliness