Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat

Post subject: PAWNZ help?
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:17 pm 
Good afternoon,

So, I am a Level 2 Defender and have access to a lot of PAWNZ. But I am not sure how to actually download/print them. When I click on the different images, they just highlight. Nothing more happens. With the Bookmarks, clicking on the small image brings up a big printable image of the bookmark. The same isn't happening with the PAWNZ.

Am I missing something? I feel like I have to go back through the comics to find when they are offered to print them from there, but that is a LOT of searching.
:bert: says "BAH!"

Post subject: Re: PAWNZ help?
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:12 pm 
I'm also Level 2... I think our Pawnz are virtual-only, but just today I noticed a virtual playset (Book 10 - Red Symbol) where we can select Pawnz and add them to the scene. Can't move them around that I can tell so far.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:31 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
I also wondered years ago how to download the things. It took a bit of digging, but I did figure out how to find them.

The easiest way would be to send me the source for the page
https://sluggy.com/profile/[your name]#pawnz-container.
Then I could figure out the links for you.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:33 am 
Thom Solo wrote:
I'm also Level 2... I think our Pawnz are virtual-only, but just today I noticed a virtual playset (Book 10 - Red Symbol) where we can select Pawnz and add them to the scene. Can't move them around that I can tell so far.

You can move them around, by selecting a pawn in a playset and using your arrow keys, plus, minus, and period. I only discovered this through trial and error. There's no instructions anywhere that I ever found.

BTW, you unlock playsets by reading every comic in a given book. The little green box next to each comic or at the top of your #badges page. Again, totally not explained anywhere.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:53 pm 
Hardcopy wrote:
Thom Solo wrote:

You can move them around, by selecting a pawn in a playset and using your arrow keys, plus, minus, and period. I only discovered this through trial and error. There's no instructions anywhere that I ever found.

BTW, you unlock playsets by reading every comic in a given book. The little green box next to each comic or at the top of your #badges page. Again, totally not explained anywhere.

That is all useful information! Thank you!

Now I have to go on a reading binge. :D

Edit: Grassy Hill - accomplished!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:06 pm 
I'm wondering if anyone else noticed a missing PAWN? I have a space between 4U City Harbinger and Referee Zoƫ that renders as a collapsed box with the red outline; basically just a thicker red line. The HTML code has an id of "pawnz-item-137819" for it.

Is anyone else having this issue?

P.S. - I'm still having the issue of the missing Playsets. Nothing after Book 17 is showing up for me.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:10 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Hardcopy wrote:
P.S. - I'm still having the issue of the missing Playsets. Nothing after Book 17 is showing up for me.
I did message Pete about it. I was hoping he would have gotten back to me about it by now, but not yet.

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat