Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat

Post Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:25 pm 
Kinda makes you wonder that if there are 20000 chests to be opened, how valuable can they really be....

Oh hey! That's a mild annoyance. Devaluation of the term 'treasure'! But I take little pleasures in knowing that it makes you happy. As long as you're not paying to win. lol.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:47 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Well each chest has a random piece and it will give you duplicates. I see now that my original goal of 20000 was extreme overkill. The 10000 I did get before they fixed the glitch is still extreme overkill. It is not going to take anywhere near that amount to max everything out.

Also found out there are many other glitches in this game since they "updated" it. There are certain "plots" that if you use a particular modifier to reduce level costs will instead, reduce the cost down to zero so you can upgrade them to infinity.

Ran into a different glitch with the chests. It will not give me new pieces anymore. Duplicates do give you five gems instead. 150 gems and you can buy an Ultimate Chest which is guaranteed to give you a piece you do not have. I have opened 2000 chests and have 7000 gems. So I decide to buy Ultimate Chests and get...duplicates.

At least the "lose all/most progress glitch" didn't hit me. Some people lost months of progress.

I talked about that way too much. Let me talk about something else.

I was in the clearance section of a particular store today. They have these 64GB USB drives down to 3.00 earthly units now. Saw them before and the were at 5.96 and was kind of thinking about getting some. But now...it is way too cheap to pass up. They came in four colors. Green, red, blue and black. Get one of each!

Well...I better check this price just to be sure. I've been duped before. Check one and it comes up 3.00 for the red one. The color is actually part of the description, hmmm... Green, 3.00, black 9.96 (dammit all to the $%$& &^$$#$ 3@% ), blue 3.00.

I bought six of them. None of them black.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:52 am 
Zillatain wrote:
At least the "lose all/most progress glitch" didn't hit me. Some people lost months of progress.

Well...I better check this price just to be sure. I've been duped before. Check one and it comes up 3.00 for the red one. The color is actually part of the description, hmmm... Green, 3.00, black 9.96 (dammit all to the $%$& &^$$#$ 3@% ), blue 3.00.

I bought six of them. None of them black.

This doesn't sound like a very good game. lol.

Yeah, I can't stand how they do that. I almost bought RAM that was 70 bucks more expensive a while back because of stupid colours. They don't match now. oh well.

My little pleasure: I was offered a different office today on a nicer floor.
Big annoyance: It's colder in the winter, hotter in the summer, and further away from kitchen stuff.
I don't know what I'll do. Probably not take it, but who knows... Honestly, I rarely use it this year, anyway.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:50 pm 
Annoyance:
I was going to crack and buy the Bun Bun beanie from the sluggy store to help support Pete (and cuddle until I get stabbed), but international shipping rates and exchange rates make it insanely expensive to do so. Le sigh! I'm not paying 60 bucks for a 16 dollar beanie. :(

Pleasure:
Holiday time soon at least....

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:09 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
I'm not on fire!

My country is.

Just dropping in to let you guys know that I have note been personally effected by the fires currently covering Australia.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:41 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Good to know, thanks Steave. Makes me wonder about other Aussie Sluggites. The only other one I can remember off the top of my head is kirby1024.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:02 pm 
Happy boardiversary to me. Man, I've been on Sluggy.net longer than my ability to vote in my country XD.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:22 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
I joined here shortly after I turned 18. I'm 30 now. I've been on these boards for almost half my entire life. I have been on the boards my entire adult life.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:17 am 
I was 16 when I joined.

;-)

Post Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:00 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
I remember when Kajin joined.
I would've been around 30 then.
I think I'd been around for a few years at that point.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:55 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Pleasure: First day on the new job completed successfully.
Annoyance: My feet hurt and my back hurts and I'm tired and I need a shower.

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat