Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat

Post subject: The Death of Tech TV
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:05 pm 
Any and all part of Tech TV seems to have been ripped apart, shot, and burned away by G4. Now instead of seeing shows about tech and video games, we see old Star Trek episodes and then the rest of the crap that they seem to makes them look cool, but has rather destroyed everything that we love and hold dear.

Now, all is left is X-Play, and even that is tainted by the will of G4. So now, it ends here. Tech TV is officialy dead. A moment of silence.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:09 pm 
AOL: Surgoshan
G-four'd!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:20 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
I don't mind Trek now and then, and I adore Brainiac; but there seems to hardly be a time to catch shows about games or about tech (things I should, given my career, probably keep better up on) between all the other things, like Fast Lane, Arrested Development, The Man Show, and all the various "adult" entertainment (which means crude and vulgar) they have on in the evenings.

But there's still The Electric Playground and hours of X-Play on if you watch during work hours. I'd like to catch more Call For Help, though. That's a quality show.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:07 pm 
Oh, I love Star Trek too, and I was happy when they picked up TOS, and at least it fits in with the geek and tech theme, but this is just too much picking up a bucnh of reject shows from other stations.

I mean, who gives a damn about Fast Lane, The Man Show, or what the hell that new show about snow boaders that's coming soon? How is that related to anything gaming in any way?

I have to watch that trash over Robot Wars and other tech shows? If it wasn't for Adam, I would stop watching that station.

Edit: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=98

Seem familiar?

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat