Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Puerto Vllarta fishing
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:55 pm 
Hey hows it going I jsut had my birthday and I went fishing inpuerto vallarta with [link removed] and I actually caught a 300lb tuellow fin tuna and gotr pretty drunk on the boat hey it was birthday I can get trashed

Hey, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt since it may indeed be your birthday and you may indeed have gone fishing somewhere south of the border and got drunk and went online and joined a message board and made a drunken post. However, I actually believe that you could be a spammer.

So here's where the benefit of the doubt comes in, I am removing the link you posted and locking this thread. When you sober up you are welcome to post a thread in the Introductions forum to properly introduce yourself and then try some sober, link-free, non-spammy-looking postings on other areas of the board. - WE

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat