Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat

Post subject: Sketchwar!
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:14 pm 
AOL: Dolash02
I admit to not exactly being a highly active figure of great repute on this site, although I have written a few things here and there. Nevertheless, I thought I'd tell you all about an online sketching competition thing going on now. This "Sketchwar" is a contest where artists are paired up and draw something offensive about the other person in an effort to recieve more votes and defeat them. It isn't nudity or horribly offensive, but there is some swearing and some fairly gross things in some of the battles, so I wouldn't call it work safe.

I'm participating too, and in an effort to attract a little more interest and at least sharing a few laughs (the associated website, sketchbattle, is just bursting with hilarity) with some friends, I thought it couldn't hurt to throw a link in. I apologize if you feel it's a mite too offensive, or in bad taste, or in any other way in breach of board ettiquete, but I know some people here and think they'd enjoy it.

http://sketchwar.com/index.php?id=7

Behold, Sketchwar. I sincerely hope some people find it amusing - I certainly did, and fun things are best shared. Oh, and to actually vote on the battles you may need to be a forum member - I'm not soliciting you become one just to vote, but if you want to that's cool too.

Board index » Chat Forums » General Chat