Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:33 am 
Heyo,

I've been reading Sluggy since, damn.... forever ago. I'm joining the forum to report what I suspect is a mistake in today's strip - panel 2 has a caption attached to Sam that I'm pretty sure is supposed to be Torg.

I'm not here to spam nobody, and I'll be cloaking again once I've posted in the Reactions thread for today's strip, which appears to now be hidden from me - I'm guessing until I'm clear of the spammer-sieve.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:48 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum, skyhawk.

First, I'm sorry to say, others have already caught that mistake, and you may need to go back to being a lurker.

Second, I'm sorry to say, that you my be pestered for original poetry by Pesterers. If you do give them something resembling poetry, they may give you a gift in return. Also the gift(s) might be horrific or slightly fatal, but there is a no return policy here.

Third, I'm happy to say, I hope you enjoy your stay even if it is hiding in the shadows.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:51 am 
Pesterer reporting for duty! One poem, please... no need for a sonnet, a (clean!) limerick or haiku will be fine. :torg:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:52 pm 
Pesterer reporting for duty! One poem, please... no need for a sonnet, a (clean!) limerick or haiku will be fine. :torg:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:03 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Y'know, we could have had dignified customs like sacrifices to dark powers; or perhaps a convivial toast to the memory of the first 'wit' to ask "But other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?". But no. Yeesh.

So, please consider yourself pestered for something vaguely poetical. Limericks, odes, eddas, sonnets, blank verse, couplets; we're pretty easy. And yes, something notional in the gift family tends to follow; but so far none of us have been deported to the Hague for it. Not successfully, anyway.

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions