Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Hello there
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:46 am 
I am a long time reader of Sluggy. I been following it since the early 2000s (I don't remember exactly when, but I think it was either around the time of the Ghosts in the Gas Tank or Holiday Wars). A friend introduced it to me and it was the first webcomic that I read. I quickly read through the archive and was hooked and have followed it ever since. My son has now started to read it and I have been going back through some of the archives as we have been talking about it. It is amazing how much stuff I have forgotten over the years. It is amazing to see where Pete has taken the comic and the complex plots and development through the years.

I haven't spent much time reading the forums, but lately I have been reading the spec thread and it would be interesting to interact with all the sluggites here.

Thanks,
Chris

Post subject: Re: Hello there
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:05 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum ChrisPCrunch!

Hope you enjoy your stay. The Pesterers don't tend to pester all that much, so I wouldn't worry about feeding them poetry. All of those words are bad for them anyway.

Enjoy your stay and be sure to not lean on any fourth walls in any of the rooms since you may fall into another world. The people on the other side are very weird...

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions