Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Rediscovering the comics
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:06 am 
Hi everyone!

I discovered this comics many years ago, probably around 2006 or something and went on a reading binge of the archives at the time. I don't remember if I managed to catch up with the current story at the time but then for some reason I stopped reading for many years.

I started reading again a few weeks ago and it's a real pleasure to read about Torg, Riff and Zoe again! :) And I just rediscovered about Oasis. My memory about what I read is poor in general so I don't remember what happens with her but I remember that there's asuper cool story arc about her and I was a real fangirl of her at the time, so I can't wait to read it again. :)

We'll see if I manage to catch up to the current states of affair this time. I'm currently reading what was published at the end of 99 so I'm both glad and daunted that there are so many strips ahead. :)

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:37 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
chlorine wrote:
(...)

We'll see if I manage to catch up to the current states of affair this time. I'm currently reading what was published at the end of 99 so I'm both glad and daunted that there are so many strips ahead. :)

Just keep in mind there is a cliffhanger with a wood crate that take several chapter to see any resolution and has a very anticlimatic result. Aside from that, Binge-reading this comic is a sweet ride.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:45 am 
Thanks for the warning, I'll try to keep that in mind to limit disappointment! :)

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions