Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post subject: Intro
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:23 pm 
I have been reading Sluggy for quite a while. My brother introduced me to the comic.

I have been reading since around 2008ish. It is honestly foggy. I think that it was either while the Dimension of Pain Sundays was a thing.

This may be my first time posting/creating an account. I can not remember. I spent a lot of time reading Spec Threads back in the day probably never commenting on them. I am creating an account to post about SPEC. ;)

I also enjoyed Holiday Wars and Oceans Unmoving 1 ... and the one-off X-Com strips which are in my opinion the prequel comics to Oceans Unmoving series.

I also vaguely remember going into a different web comic where the premise was that Teddy Weddy's corpse was the basis of the world.

Post subject: Re: Intro
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:53 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Hi! Welcome! It's about time you got here (PESTER!).

skincell wrote:
I also vaguely remember going into a different web comic where the premise was that Teddy Weddy's corpse was the basis of the world.

That would be One Over Zero [1/0] by Tailsteak.

Post subject: Re: Intro
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:28 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Welcome aboard.

In case you didn't notice back when, there's a tradition dating back for various geological epochs (or one really bad business meeting) to pester newcomers for poetry. Actually getting poetry wasn't quite as much of a tradition, but we felt obliged to pester anyway. Anything would do: a limerick, sonnet, couplet, blank verse, norse edda, or what have you. Pesterers apparently aren't picky.

But with all of that said, have a drink and feel free to spec away in the appropriate forum. Which is not Reactions. That would be bad.

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions