Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:07 am 
Damn it these are my Baywatch tapes! On a more serious note, I'm in month 8 of long COVID, and it isn't getting better. I read something that seemed to fit my feelings about it "Some people hand their ducks in a row. I have squirrels, any they are at a rave." I have a design in mind for a tattoo, but I would like to get permission to add Bun-bun and Kiki to it. If this could be passed on, or I could be redirected, I would appreciate it. I understand that as an artist there may be a standing prohibition, if so let me know and I will respect it. Thank you.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:37 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Welcome to the forum Wraithbane!

Some Pesterers may come and pester you with some pests, but that doesn't happen that often anymore. Though if they do, I'm sure they will explain why they are pests.

Anyway, some answers...
Annoyingly, until a post is approved by a staff member --usually me-- regular members can't see it. Even for the one who posted it.
As for the tattoo, you can try messaging him directly and asking. He's not the fastest at responding, but he should eventually. If that doesn't work, I can probably track down an email that should work.

Welp, hope you enjoy your stay and be sure to not fall into any of the plot-holes around here. There's not many but you should still be vigilant.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:35 pm 
Thank you, I have sent contact through the link you provided. And I agree that there will probably be an explanation as to why the pestering is occurring, which is kind, but it's the bleeding, the bruising, the screaming, and the agony that attends the explanation that I am worried about. And given known history, I am sure all the above will be done by me rather than certain not to be named pests. They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, from the adventures related, my expectation is that what doesn't kill you is simply allowing you to heal prior to committing more atrocities upon you. Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean you are wrong, and this seems very much a case where discretion isn't simply a virtue, but a precondition for survival. I have to add that my attitudes are influenced by other actions of those not named revealed in other stories from future times...of all the possible sources for inspiration for an AI, why???????

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions