Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2023 8:07 am 
Hello everyone! I've been reading Sluggy since I was 12, and seeing how I was outside of the US, many jokes flew over my head either because I did not have the cultural backing of them (Budweiser ads, anyone?) and others due to just how finely Pete makes his puns and my English was not yet on the right level for that. I've re-read the comics a few times now, and while I am quite content to merely talk about the comic with my best friends and family that I roped into reading it, I wanted to spec a bit on the speculation thread and realized I never made the introduction here!

So, hi everyone once again - happy to chat about Sluggy, or heck, my day job which is reducing the chances of an AI apocalypse :kzk: . I feel like a Storm Breaker myself! :zoe:

See you around,

DuĊĦan

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2023 8:28 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
I should say "Welcome to the forum, BugSquisher2021," but I'm unsure if I approve of your bug squisher tendencies...

Anyway, before the Dread Lord Poopy smites you for unsettling name, you may (or may not) be set upon by possibly non rabid Pesters, that might pester you for some original poetry written by you. Doesn't have to be anything fancy --haiku is the usual. If you do write something, they will give you a gift that might eviscerate you (or not). Now to be clear, you are not required to write any poetry to use the forum, but no gift.

So lastly, again, welcome to the forum. Though Lord Poopy is going to keep a few eyes on you..

Board index » Chat Forums » Introductions