Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:58 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
(...)

And more importantly: if the Krig is literally Santa - which he must be for Bun Bun to have beef with him - then he must also have been Zeus. Why would someone take his role only temporarily, prior to the creation of the Deus Ex Ovums?? What's the thinking here? That Krig takes the role of watching humanity... something something he steps down for Zeus to take his place... Zeus creates Status Quo magic to maintain holiday balance ...The Krig comes back and takes charge as the most powerful holiday in place of Zeus? Why THAT, when the much easier explanation is just that while watching over humanity, something happens that inspires Krig to get Dunuloa's help making some Egg Spells to keep Khronus's mandate in place, and it's as simple as that? It's just so much more likely that the Halloween monsters and Mrs. Claus are wrong due to telephone logic, than that there were all these other gods we've never met who somehow got replaced or killed off...

I mostly base myself on what the Halloween demons say, as they explicitly talk about Zeus having an active role and talking about Santa as a distinctive being. That they mention that the Greek/Romans God went away while Santa remained, to me,indicate they are distinctive beings.

I see no reason to believe the Halloween monsters would have knowledge of Zeus being the same as Santa. The only one who maybe would Basphomy and she might not be concerned enough about those matters to even realize it. Besides, Basphomy appears to consider herself different from but "evolved from" Bast. It's not unreasonable that she could consider the Krig a different entity in some sense when he became Zeus and then again when he became Santa.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat