Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:19 pm 
randomlanguage wrote:
I do worry/wonder if this is the final story before Pete officially finally retires... With some of Torg's comments, I thought he was leading us that way...

But...Pete can't actually really retire!! What will I read after this?? I need my Sluggy fix!
:pun:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:29 am 
Most obvious explanation for this is Sharon Gall is working with/part of the cult, but is it the correct one?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:53 pm 
Lord Golbez wrote:
Most obvious explanation for this is Sharon Gall is working with/part of the cult, but is it the correct one?

My highest hope would be that she's knocking Gwynn out into such a deep deep sleep that Farahn can't actually communicate with her. Yet, she's still able to rest.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:47 pm 
Lord Golbez wrote:

That explanation assumes that the sleeping-gas canister was actually left by Sharon. Just because the clerk said it was left by Sharon doesn't mean that it was.

Alternatively, Sharon's intention could be to neutralize a potential threat until she can make a more complete assessment of Gwynn's intentions - she may have no clue what putting Gwynn to sleep would actually do! And she may have no connection to the cult.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:18 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Alternatively, Sharon Gall might have just wanted to safely take Gwynn to a secure place as fast as possible with as little resistance as possible and have committed a big WHOOPSIE in the process.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:14 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Yeah, I'm going with the "knock out the suspicious person and then find out how dangerous they are." While not know that an unconscious Gwynn, is even more dangerous.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:39 am 
Irrelevant now that she's gone, but I wonder if Basphomy could actually act like a bodyguard in her dreams, since she can invade them.

Irrelevant! But it made me imagine a Farahn vs. Basphomy dream battle for the fate of Gwynn's brain.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:29 pm 
Spirantz wrote:
Irrelevant! But it made me imagine a Farahn vs. Basphomy dream battle for the fate of Gwynn's brain.

Now I'm picturing Basphomy as the newest playable character in Torg Dream Fighters!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:46 am 
Thom Solo wrote:
Spirantz wrote:

Now I'm picturing Basphomy as the newest playable character in Torg Dream Fighters!

The much anticipated sequel!*

*Poopypants available as a $12.99 downloadable character.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:07 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Spirantz wrote:
Thom Solo wrote:
Spirantz wrote:

The much anticipated sequel!*

*Poopypants available as a $12.99 downloadable character.

How evil. XD
:kzk:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:25 pm 
swmartian wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:

Just because the clerk said it was left by Sharon doesn't mean that it was.

Ha! I knew Sharon was 'innocent'! Every once in a blue moon or so, I do get minor spec points.

Speaking of spec... So Pete has dropped some hints that the vamps are brewing up something right about now and with the (likely) involvement of Symachus they will probably be at this demon meet either directly or peripherally. Now Sharon brings Syn'thea into the mix... Could that mean that Kushasi (and Oasis) will be here as well? And Teresa? i.e., is this the great tangle?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:50 pm 
VcSaJen wrote:
Character degeneration for Aylee continues :aylee: .

I don't remember seeing so many characters being so irrationally angry to the point of incompetence since a particular Zauber storyline.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:01 am 
swmartian wrote:
swmartian wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:

Just because the clerk said it was left by Sharon doesn't mean that it was.

Ha! I knew Sharon was 'innocent'! Every once in a blue moon or so, I do get minor spec points.

Speaking of spec... So Pete has dropped some hints that the vamps are brewing up something right about now and with the (likely) involvement of Symachus they will probably be at this demon meet either directly or peripherally. Now Sharon brings Syn'thea into the mix... Could that mean that Kushasi (and Oasis) will be here as well? And Teresa? i.e., is this the great tangle?

I think it's heading towards the Tangle. But I'm not sure Oasis or the Sashas will be there for this part.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:45 am 
It just occurred to me: When Chilius says "Lacey still has work to do" to the prior host of Lacey, we all recognized that somewhere off screen the willing host parted with her demon.

Chilius plans to put Lacey into someone. And she's got both the Stormbreaker and the Bookkeeper.

I wonder if she knows Zoe is possession-proof, and Gwynn already has a passenger?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:11 pm 
Today's strip was fun.

Two cool things that I noticed.

We have the Dimension of Pain king's cameo. I wonder if Pete lays out the way that he could become the King.

I think that this is a confirmation that Tombsy's daughter is in charge of the cult rather than the old man still being around.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat