Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:28 am 
I didn't know where else to put this, so here it is:

I was reading back through the comic, which I do every time I finish reading ALL the comics, which takes me months. Anywho, I noticed that
1) I had just read in another thread someplace that there was questions regarding Satan's origins. Was he from the Never, plucked out by KKZ for bringing the sword (Chaz) out? Well, what I saw was that when Torg was in Lord Torgamous' full armor, helmet included, he looked a LOT like Satan is always drawn. Maybe KZK grab Lord Trgamous' body after he fell on his spear? Maybe he took him to the never and made him a demon?
Maybe?

2) When I saw KZK from the rear (shudder!) in the Cave of Yiffi, the markings on his back looked an awful lot like the pun-demon :pun: that was so popular in the earlier strips. Is that why KZK hates puns so much? He's part "pun" himself, and hates competition??

I don't know, but those two details really impressed upon my poor little pea-brain. I don't know that they MEAN anything, or if they're just coincidences, but I had to put them some-place, so here they are...

Pete does like to sneak little details like these in, after all.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat