Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:08 pm 
Pete wrote:
So August 25th isn’t going to be a ‘good place for the story to end’ it’s going to be a frikkin’ Cliff Hanger of unimaginable proportions.

Here's a thread for everyone to post their predictions on what Friday's big cliffhanger will be. Does Percy take over the world and declare martial law for all non-cloned extinct mammals? Will Sargent Deer finally be avenged? Is this all a fever dream and Torg Potter is the true canon story? Will Bert turn out to be the key to all of this? Is Torg his own grandpa? Does Satan finally spam them back? What do YOU think???

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:18 pm 
Spiders...

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:14 am 
I wouldn't mind seeing some kittens...

Last edited by adnoam on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:32 am 
..and I'm almost certain there will be a "Code Boom!!!" somewhere in there.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:36 am 
Ohhh there's gotta be a Code Boom

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:41 am 
Deputy Deer avenges Sheriff Deer.

I'm going with a fairly basic one. A single panel of an unconscious Schlock. Alive? Dead? Who knows.....

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:18 am 
Erm..maybe we'll get the Kusari reveal. I guess that could count as a cliffhanger...well there will probably be something else along with that.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:42 am 
Lord Golbez wrote:
Erm..maybe we'll get the Kusari reveal. I guess that could count as a cliffhanger...well there will probably be something else along with that.

Could be a Kusari reveal to the gang that isn't shown to the readers (i.e. she's facing away), and all the main cast GASP!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:24 am 
A fight is just about to start, so my guess is the 25th will involve that...and we've been told that Chaz can easily kill both Oasis and Kusari, so there's that. Then Riff etc are on their way.
I'm guessing that the cliffhanger will involve all of them getting there, the fight in progress or just finishing and....cliffhanger!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:23 pm 
Kusari's identify gets revealed cliffhanger.....but will she still have her head when it is revealed? HMM.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:15 am 
My guess is that it involves Dr Chen trying to wrestle control of Oasis. And Oasis fighting to finally overcome her programming.

Or it will be start of the final fight between Oasis and Kusari.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:12 pm 
Torg reaches the rebirth facility, moments after Chen. He confronts Chen and then a shadowy figure appears. Chen laughs and tells the rebirthed Daedalus to get a signal watch and take control of Oasis. Daedalus, still in shadows, takes a watch and puts it on. Lifting his wrist towards his mouth to give a command, he instead pulls out a gun and shoots Chen, then steps into the light. Saying "Hello, Torg." he reveals himself to not be Daedalus, but actually Dr. Steve.

-END-

Either that or the focus will be on the Oasis/Kusari fight, with Kusari's identity revealed at the end to be someone very familiar, either Zoe (not DoN Zoe of course) or a bargain-rebirth version of Sasha.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:28 pm 
Kesandru wrote:
Torg reaches the rebirth facility, moments after Chen. He confronts Chen and then a shadowy figure appears. Chen laughs and tells the rebirthed Daedalus to get a signal watch and take control of Oasis. Daedalus, still in shadows, takes a watch and puts it on. Lifting his wrist towards his mouth to give a command, he instead pulls out a gun and shoots Chen, then steps into the light. Saying "Hello, Torg." he reveals himself to not be Daedalus, but actually Dr. Steve.

-END-

Either that or the focus will be on the Oasis/Kusari fight, with Kusari's identity revealed at the end to be someone very familiar, either Zoe (not DoN Zoe of course) or a bargain-rebirth version of Sasha.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the rebirth facility will play a predominant role in the cliffhanger - given that Torg is on his way there... Pete could pull a double cliff hanger and entangle Riff and folks in the Kusari / Oasis fight - but I'm not sure how he'd pull that off.... [Edit: Oh. Well, duh! <forehead slap> :bunbun: ]

And I've been saying Dr. Steve is still alive for years. This is a logical point of time for him to show up if he's going to... Not sure why he would kill Chen, though - in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Chen knew all along, given how intimate he was with the Oasis project. Steve may have sent him to spy on Daedalus (or subtly sabotage any Oasis project(s)), rather than Chen deserting with Daedalus.... Hmm. Maybe we'll finally learn what Roberts role in all of this is.... Knowing Pete, we'll learn about Roberts before he gives away the Oasis 'finale'...

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:04 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
GAAAAAAAAAAH The waiting is terrible!

Just want to fastforward to 11:59 tonight!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:48 am 
SURPRISE! The big cliffhanger was not being able to post in the forums for a whole weekend
LOL

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat