Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:04 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Bit of speculation, but seeing like it seems Oasis was based on the genetic of Sin'Thea La Mort to be made, one can ponder who was used to make Sasha.
https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2016-12-02
I know I only have the bad anime logic that hair-style is genetic, there, and I don't have much else, but I can't help but find the little horns of Basphomy to be reminiscent of Sasha's hairstyle.
https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2003-11-09
I think they have said there are some part of OASIS they could never reproduce with Kusari, because the Genius of Dr. Steve was unmatched, and I wonder if that magic element was that missing block that was needed to make a "ghost in the machine" to create a semblance consciousness to make Kusarai humanly functional.

Maybe I am grasping at straws, there.

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 2:20 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
This might just be me too used to rely on hairstyle to tell female characters apart, as well as confirmation bias, but this page really has me convinced that I am on to something when I say Sasha and Basphomy might have some level of connection:

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:57 am 
I mean, I always imagined Basphomy to be wearing black skeleton pyjamas.

I guess you could fit a Kusashi under there. Or whatever archetype/variant/whatever that Pete wanted to spend a year explaining.

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 12:41 pm 
I think you're on to something, GUIGUI. Your spec makes sense on a couple of different levels. Somehow everything has to circle back, and Oasis/Kusashi/LaMorte will all be revealed to be a part of this big plot somehow. So why not make them "children" (next generation) of Basphomy?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat