Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post subject: The Call
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:13 am 
So Zoƫ got a call from Gwynn, and runs out of the studio and heads home we think, so to stop us from using the reaction chat as a speck sheet I'm putting this in, What is the big news?
It has to do with Torg I think, would she come runnning for Bun-Bun?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:16 am 
Based on her reaction I think all Gwynn said was pretty much just "Hey, head's up, Bun-bun's back!" I mean, geez, finding out that a homicidal rabbit who's been missing for years just plopped down in your cereal seems like enough reason to panic, even if you did just start a crappy new job. To me it seems like a perfectly natural reaction without a whole lot of mystery, but I think we'll probably find out tomorrow.

On what's up with Torg... Does anybody know if Torg said where he was going when he planned to leave? I mean, if he's trying to protect Zoe by staying away from her (not to mention due to his severe case of "doppleganger issues") wouldn't logic dictate him seeking out Oasis? I mean, where else would he go? Don't forget, he is a dumb male and she is a hot, red-headed, gymnist.

I guess I'm trying to say that if I were to speculate on where this story's going I think we're gonna be seeing our favorite immortal assassin fairly soon... and for all we know she might even go toe to toe with Bun-bun.

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:51 am 
Ah... Hey I know what would make Zoe go running home....

When BunBun popped back into normal time, and out of the cereal box, a small spatial wave went forth. The energy of this wave washed over a little or maybe quite large but forgotten cocoon. When Gwynn calls Zoe she says something like, Hey Zoe sorry to bother you, but BunBun is back and Oh yeah! Aylee is hatching again and is eating your shorts!
:aylee:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:03 am 
quixoto wrote:
Based on her reaction I think all Gwynn said was pretty much just "Hey, head's up, Bun-bun's back!" I mean, geez, finding out that a homicidal rabbit who's been missing for years just plopped down in your cereal seems like enough reason to panic, even if you did just start a crappy new job.

Would finding out that a homicidal bunny is at your home, really make you run from your workplace (far away from the bunny) to your home (where said bunny is)?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:15 am 
She might not have gone home necessarily.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:43 am 
they havnt seen bunbun in years... no matter how much they dont like him, he is still their freind (if you see what i mean). so it follows theyd want to see him.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:46 pm 
AOL: I+forgot+my+password...
I wouldn't be surprised if it was staged. Someone in reactions wondered why Zoe would leave her cell on (I guess radio people- most professionals, really- know better than that).

Zoe> Psst, Gwyn, it's me. This is the job from hell! Here's what we're gonna do. Call me on my cell in 10 minutes. Whatever I say, just go with it.
Gwyn> Ok! ::10 minutes go by:: Ring! Ring! Gwyn here with your rescue call!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:37 pm 
Yes no radio person would do that so maybe she did it intentionally either subconsciously or consciously to stop it.
Oh and I really see only Torg, Kiki, and Bun-Bun's Black Ops Elves.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:06 pm 
:gwynn: Something happen to Torg! :zoe:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:28 am 
So the question now becomes... why did she rush home upon learning that Bun-bun was back?

Perhaps Torg had left to find the mini-lop, and so she thought that Bun-bun's return meant that Torg was back too. ;) So I can imagine her face if the Bun's next words are, "So where's Nerd-Boy?" or something similar. Heh!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:29 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Thom Solo wrote:
So the question now becomes... why did she rush home upon learning that Bun-bun was back?

Would you stay at that job?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:55 am 
Go to see a homicidal rabbit or stay at that job, tuff chose.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat