Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 am 
Last year I ordered book 9 from the Sluggy store, but unfortunately it didn't arrive before I left for Christmas vacation, and was thus returned after 2 weeks because the friend I asked to check my mail completely forgot about it.

I tried to contact the store twice to see if they have gotten the book in return, but haven't gotten any replies... *sigh* Does the guy in charge of Sluggy store happen to read this forum?

I just want to know if the book has "disappeared", because I wouldn't mind placing a new order to buy the book even if it means I'll pay twice for it.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:14 pm 
Hmm as near as I can tell the store's run by shirt-guy-Tom. If your not getting any replies from the store maybe you can email a mod or PM them? I think they'd be the next best thing or at least they'd know the know-how to get the message through to the sluggy store. ( i hope) A similar situation happened to me a few years ago. I never got any replies either but when I checked my bank statement I saw the money had been returned. So I bought a new one, and that went flawlessly. XD

Good luck!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:34 pm 
Ah, maybe I'll check my bank first then! Thanks, I'll try and get in touch with Tom if I still don't get a reply and haven't gotten any money back.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:31 am 
ACME Sales Rep.
ACME Sales Rep.
WLM: DesertSongDog
AOL: DesertSongDog
I directed Pete to this. Shirt guy Tom's wife, Kim, is in charge of the store and Pete will point this issue out to them.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:39 am 
Yah, I got an e-mail from her! Thanks for the help. :)

Now to wait for book 12 (or maybe just order book 11 first... decisions!) :torg:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat