Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:22 am 
Though a few people have been active occasionally, Niftypedia, the Sluggy Freelance Wiki that we started I don't know how long ago isn't really getting ahead. There's not much point to it without plenty of more or less active contributors. Well, we certainly have a potential pool of people here who could start to build up a comprehensive list of absolutely everything that's ever appeared in the comic. If everyone here added one new article, that would already be quite a lot. And I don't know about you, but I personally love writing down geeky stuff like this that I know well. (Though it's no fun in a wiki if there isn't anyone else around.)

Editing a wiki is easy. Heck, you can ask about it here if you don't know how to do something there. I just wish we got this project going. There's plenty of content already, but nothing like everything that should be said. It would be nice if more people would just, say, go surf the wiki and see if they feel like adding or improving something. (Just reading all this stuff one already knows and in some cases may not even know is also fun.)

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat