Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:05 am 
Lord Golbez wrote:
GUIGUI wrote:
DonnerJack wrote:
So currently we have the good vs. evil teams: Tombsy is "Evil Zoe". Wilcott is "Evil Riff". Skip is "Evil Aylee". Vampires on both sides, and Kiki is now both good+bad hybrid. Is the envoy "Evil Gwynn", or "Evil Torg"?

Agent Gnaww definitely qualify more as evil Aylee. Skip is evil Torg. And Meander is evil Gwynn. The envoy is the expy that is going to get killed at the end of the arc.

And of course, Bun-Bun is "Evil Bun-Bun."

:kiki:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:44 pm 
Does anyone else think that Kira's declaration will cause Wilcott to FINALLY have a revelation moment and switch sides?

And if he does, will Pete use the tired trope of having him die saving the world, or will he throw out yet another great Pete twist?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:09 pm 
swmartian wrote:
And if he does, will Pete use the tired trope of having him die saving the world, or will he throw out yet another great Pete twist?

Why not both?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:10 pm 
Idea for the title of the last book

"Was it not nifty?"

Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:38 am 
Does anyone have any idea why Lady Tomb dissolved the magic defense bubble around herself and Wilcott? That seems to be why Kira was able to grab Wilcott. It does not look like Kira's magic penetrated the defense; nor that Kira made the bubble dissolve. Rather, it looks like Lady Tomb negated her defense magic, herself. Why?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:51 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Bolger wrote:
Does anyone have any idea why Lady Tomb dissolved the magic defense bubble around herself and Wilcott? That seems to be why Kira was able to grab Wilcott. It does not look like Kira's magic penetrated the defense; nor that Kira made the bubble dissolve. Rather, it looks like Lady Tomb negated her defense magic, herself. Why?

I think she was simply taken aback by Kira's entrance.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:00 am 
Bolger wrote:

At last glance, the bubble does not include him.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:02 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
CheeseWhisper wrote:
Bolger wrote:

So it look like she actually dropped defence to go offence.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:27 am 
GUIGUI wrote:
CheeseWhisper wrote:
Bolger wrote:

So it look like she actually dropped defence to go offence.

Thanks! I scrolled back to Nov. 17, and saw 1) that Lady Tomb has been raising and lowering her defense "shell" for a while now, and 2) that sometimes Wilcott is definitely outside of it, while at other times it looks like he's inside of the defense -- but that might simply be from proximity to the magic spell's light.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:04 am 
Hmmm. I've long suspected that the concept of disguising spells introduced with the Book of Uhglee was going to play a key role in the resolution of this chapter, and now as things are gearing up to reach the climax, Riff pulls out the Book of Uhglee. I'm practically convinced that just happened to position it to be used in the chapter's finale.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:44 pm 
Okay, I'm predicting that Sam flies Torg up to Kira, and Torg takes a swipe at her -- only to find out that Chaz has just powered down.

Then again, this fight has happened pretty quickly, so I could be way off base there.

Also, at some point, Farahn is going to recognize that sword. They're probably watching all this now, right?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:48 am 
CheeseWhisper wrote:
(...)

Also, at some point, Farahn is going to recognize that sword. They're probably watching all this now, right?

I do'nt think he would actually care. Farahn's memory isn't even the most reliable thing and he is too self-centred to consider a sword he just hold once to be of importance.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:47 am 
GUIGUI wrote:
CheeseWhisper wrote:
(...)

I don't think he would actually care. Farahn's memory isn't even the most reliable thing and he is too self-centred to consider a sword he just hold once to be of importance.

Fair points.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:12 am 
I think it's been said that you can't destroy KZK without destroying reality but what if you banished him to Timeless Space, would that work?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:30 am 
Interesting question. Does Timeless Space exist as one between the dimensions -- and if so, are there multiple creator/destroyer pairs, or are they universal as well?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2087 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat