Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 639 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:50 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 99
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Spirantz wrote:
Oh right. Technically the evil demonic Poopypants is also within the king that's within Gwynn. Can't forget about that one.

The king is within the book, not inside Gwynn. The bit of Kzk that might have been inside Gwyn's head didn't have Pharah with him and is not (probably) back in the book after the spell was cast.

Gwynn is still connected to the book, though.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:40 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1498
GUIGUI wrote:
Spirantz wrote:
Oh right. Technically the evil demonic Poopypants is also within the king that's within Gwynn. Can't forget about that one.

The king is within the book, not inside Gwynn. The bit of Kzk that might have been inside Gwyn's head didn't have Pharah with him and is not (probably) back in the book after the spell was cast.

Gwynn is still connected to the book, though.


Okay, so the demon is in the king, in the book, in the woman, on the log, on the bottom of the sea?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:57 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 99
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Spirantz wrote:
Okay, so the demon is in the king, in the book, in the woman, on the log, on the bottom of the sea?

No. Witches float. They all float eventually.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:31 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 775
Location: snuggling Kittens
Dodger77 wrote:
GUIGUI wrote:
The sword seemed to have his own consiousness from the start, though. Mind you, it didn't talk before being activated, but if he was Kron, he would have likely not spoken in a different language.
https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2014-03-28

Eh I dunno. You could easily attribute Kron's inability to speak the language he spoke before to him now being a SWORD although he does eventually figure out how to speak normally. Since Kron is Chaz's first confirmed kill this side of the Nether I could see Pete maybe going that route. Of course, that means Chaz has been lying to Torg this whole time.


Chaz has never been shown to do anything else when someone is killed than to straight out kill them with no comebacks. It also seemingly does it extremely painfully against supernatural beings that only get so much as a nick when Chaz is suitably powered up.

As for Chaz lying to Torg? Oh absolutly. There's little doubt Chaz is doing that or at best withholding the truth, but I doubt the truth is that Kron is whom Torg is speaking to when Chaz get some innocent blood.

Also in all of this it's notible Chaz powered up when it stabbed Kron.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:24 pm 
Offline
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:26 am
Posts: 141
Since we're on the subject of immortal kings and possibly Farahn and the book, I came across this.
Second panel, Gwynn mentions the book missing 2 more pages. Perhaps this story involves those missing pages?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:37 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 99
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
tube_rat wrote:
Since we're on the subject of immortal kings and possibly Farahn and the book, I came across this.
Second panel, Gwynn mentions the book missing 2 more pages. Perhaps this story involves those missing pages?

Slightly related, but I recently learned that, surprisingly, the Teutonic order actually still exist in real life (though they probably don't actually have mage).

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:02 am 
Offline
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Posts: 1187
Location: under a pile of papers
I think now we are going to see the story lines run parallel. Does Zoe and Torg are preparing for their wedding and dealing with financial issues, the Immortal King storyline will continue with Gwynn and maybe others getting involved in helping Gwynn "face her demons."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:30 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1498
randomlanguage wrote:
I think now we are going to see the story lines run parallel. Does Zoe and Torg are preparing for their wedding and dealing with financial issues, the Immortal King storyline will continue with Gwynn and maybe others getting involved in helping Gwynn "face her demons."


Maybe. All that I know is that the wedding must absolutely be EPIC.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:03 pm 
Offline
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Posts: 1187
Location: under a pile of papers
Spirantz wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:
I think now we are going to see the story lines run parallel. Does Zoe and Torg are preparing for their wedding and dealing with financial issues, the Immortal King storyline will continue with Gwynn and maybe others getting involved in helping Gwynn "face her demons."


Maybe. All that I know is that the wedding must absolutely be EPIC.

Knowing Sluggy, it will be! I think it will coincide with when everything comes to a head in the Immortal King storyline.

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 639 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Sluggy Related Chat


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: