Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:51 am 
Oh, right, that's the symbol on the earrings that Farahn wore all the time. Siphaniana and Kron also wore such earrings at times, and the symbol was on Farahn's fans and the camel Spithtulia. Why did it take me so long to remember that? (The symbol was later distorted with more radial lines.)

This is probably the symbol's first appearance, but I doubt Torg remembers it from there. Gwynn at least ought to recognize it.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:45 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Spirantz wrote:
GUIGUI wrote:
Spirantz wrote:
Bun bun also gave himself brain damage and memory loss. So….. there’s also that reason.

Pretty sure it was way after that when he started to have Squishydodo on his rollcall.

Vampires and elves interacted in the 'old times' though. So I doubt it would come up. Bun bun also didn't seem the type to ask a lot of unrelated questions to what he wants/needs from them. Never really a chat over coffee kinda bun.

But yeah, who knows. One day he might be forced to recover some memories. Pete could do a westworld homage for that lol

I mean, he knows they are Santa Elves. No need for him to recover memories for him to already know they are Fay-related. Then again, it's also something Torg&co should be aware of too, though they never really got told what they are exactly.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:08 am 
GUIGUI wrote:
I mean, he knows they are Santa Elves. No need for him to recover memories for him to already know they are Fay-related. Then again, it's also something Torg&co should be aware of too, though they never really got told what they are exactly.

Oh, if you just mean Santa's elves related to Fey, sure, I guess anyone could guess that based on basic lore like we have. Don't think we ever saw many other Fey in the niftyverse.

I'm saying don't expect bunbun to know/care about any Vampire~Fey relations. Because brain damage and not caring.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:30 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
I'd expect at least Bun-bun to make the connection between the Fay folk and the Santa elves. But maybe he actually has and just doesn't care?

I'm not sure why he would care. It's not clear whether they've kept Bun-Bun in the loop about what they're researching and it's not on its face a useful piece of information. For that matter, it doesn't seem like the elves themselves in general know about the connection (given the "fake hind" reaction that one of them had), although you would think black ops elves that deal in information should know something about it. I'm sure Torg would try to follow up with them if he were made aware of the connection, but whether it seems significant enough to Bun-Bun to mention it is a different matter.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions