Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:34 am 
In Soviet Freelance, the Bug squishes YOU!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:09 am 
swmartian wrote:
A discussion in the other forum made me look a little closer at PoopyPants' eyes. In his primary form, he actually has four eyes on his face, not three. The one on his chin did not initially translate to the Bun-Bun-esque form but does appear today. Deliberate? Or accident? No concern either way, just askin'...

I noticed that in his initial Bun-Bun-esque form he had 3 eyes, no chin eye. Then Bun-Bun poked his Blind Third Eye. Then he started bashing Tombsy, and his chin eye reappeared. Finally he turned to Zoe and said "People like YOU!" and his Third Eye was un-blinded. Ya need a program to keep up with that guy.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:31 am 
garyfritz wrote:
I noticed that in his initial Bun-Bun-esque form he had 3 eyes, no chin eye. Then Bun-Bun poked his Blind Third Eye. Then he started bashing Tombsy, and his chin eye reappeared. Finally he turned to Zoe and said "People like YOU!" and his Third Eye was un-blinded. Ya need a program to keep up with that guy.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think his third eye was starting to re-emerge in the panels before it was wholly back.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions