Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:38 am 
Silverwalker wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:
Wow! I did not expect a DFA! And so much else is happening---all those demon heads look creepy...

Indeed! Even though both Kizke and the DFA have been present for so long, I NEVER considered putting them together. I guess because the DFA was related to fighting Hereti-Corp, not the demons. But still. All this time. Neither did anyone else, though.

If Kizke is sent to another dimension he is still alive, still the end demon, so the web should remain. But I bet his power is related to being in this dimension. Interesting! Which dimension should he be sent to? How about Timeless Space?

They already discussed why they cannot use the DFA on Kizke here: https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2022-06-24

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:43 am 
To be fair, that’s more of a morally flexible reason why they SHOULDN’T, rather than why they can’t.

All cards are still on the table!

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 6:56 pm 
Hey all!
1) Typos! Fixed the reign/rain double feature. Man some of my typos are more embarrassing than others!
2) The shadowy figure: It's Sam! You can see his hand, and the line that looks to be a knife blade was meant to designate Sam's forearm. I also can see how it could read as the top of Torg's head. This is all a mistake on my part, design wise. It was to help create depth in the image but as the ONLY silhouetted figure it made Sam stand out as scene-important. I should have silhouetted more characters or drawn Sam un-silhouetted.
3) Lady Tomb's motivation: There is a reason she believes what she believes so assuredly. I had to make a tough call on when and where to reveal this information. in due time.
4) All the other points, issues and questions, as things are torn asunder... oh gee, look at the time! talk to you guys later! :kiki:

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:52 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Always a pleasure, Pete.

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 11:51 pm 
THE LIGHT SPEAKS!!!

Seriously though, it's nice to hear from you, Sir Pete of House Abrams.

Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2023 3:06 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Pete wrote:
(...)
2) The shadowy figure: It's Sam! You can see his hand, and the line that looks to be a knife blade was meant to designate Sam's forearm. I also can see how it could read as the top of Torg's head. This is all a mistake on my part, design wise. It was to help create depth in the image but as the ONLY silhouetted figure it made Sam stand out as scene-important. I should have silhouetted more characters or drawn Sam un-silhouetted.
In retrospect, it should have been obvious.

Quote:
3) Lady Tomb's motivation: There is a reason she believes what she believes so assuredly. I had to make a tough call on when and where to reveal this information. in due time.
(...)
It figures. Things are never that simple.

Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2023 6:57 am 
Wow, Pete. Stepping in to stop some of the speccing. That’s rare. You must be feeling really guilty about the one a week during this climax!

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions