Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:09 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Thursday is going to assume, that unlike Sam, Pete is still alive.

----------
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote every day.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:31 am 
... what has Sam been reading. We must know. We may not be ready for this knowledge, but the world must know all the same!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:53 am 
Destroying the entire food and recruitment supply? That IS pretty serious. Almost as serious as whatever Sam has been doing with that library card.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:53 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
This last line is perfection.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:55 am 
There are many other things at libraries. Our library has CDs, DVDs, wifi hotspots, etc. Maybe Sam checked out a hot spot! I'm sure connection is not great at his deserted castle.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:48 am 
randomlanguage wrote:
There are many other things at libraries. Our library has CDs, DVDs, wifi hotspots, etc. Maybe Sam checked out a hot spot! I'm sure connection is not great at his deserted castle.

True. All it would take is Sam seeing 'Free Hot Spot' and he would immediately draw the wrong conclusion and go there looking for hotties.

And Torg texting while flying is even worse an infraction than Lady Tombsy and the demons building cabins in Vermont without proper permits and inspections, or planning to hold a music festival (music was planned, right?) without an Environmental Impact Statement and comprehensive recycling plan.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:35 am 
Libraries are an excellent source of women with glasses. :sam:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:05 am 
I'm having a mind freeze: When did Torg learn about the Strakoistrat involvement in Vermont? Was that information in the Demon-Meet flyer?

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:27 am 
declinator wrote:
I'm having a mind freeze: When did Torg learn about the Strakoistrat involvement in Vermont? Was that information in the Demon-Meet flyer?

It was in Wilcott's papers that they stole from the house: https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2021-08-31

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:40 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
zhecht wrote:
declinator wrote:

It was in Wilcott's papers that they stole from the house: https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2021-08-31

Also (the page is given in the ref link), Sam and that vampire Girl directly explained to Torg the strakoitrat situation.

Torg made the connection when Riff mentioned the Strakois, as seen in the link provided by zhecht

Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:44 pm 
I'll never not love how the character designs have gotten more modern over time, but Sam and Torg still maintain their classic Tintin-esque facial features.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:43 am 
Oh yes, the insignificant affairs of mortals. "I hate my parents!" That was a good strip!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:43 am 
zhecht wrote:
declinator wrote:

Thanks zhecht! That was the link I was missing (in my defence, that's already more than a year ago - then again that's not really that long for Sluggy).

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:06 am 
Biscuit wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:

True. All it would take is Sam seeing 'Free Hot Spot' and he would immediately draw the wrong conclusion and go there looking for hotties.

And Torg texting while flying is even worse an infraction than Lady Tombsy and the demons building cabins in Vermont without proper permits and inspections, or planning to hold a music festival (music was planned, right?) without an Environmental Impact Statement and comprehensive recycling plan.

Of course a demon would look at the Fyre Festival disaster and think, "pfft we can definitely do better than that" for all the wrong reasons

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:07 am 
randomlanguage wrote:

Some also loan out board games, chrome books, and Wilton baking trays. The possibilities are endless.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions