Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:02 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
T

-
V

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:38 am 
A mole demon! That's cool. With such a stylish Latin name. Maybe that means he has lived a very long time.

Run, Zoë, run! Moles can't be that fast.

I bet if you had nachos agent N'aaaaw would be eating out of your hand. And perhaps eat the hand as well. Still, it would come in handy. When she's hungry she can be a handful, and you'd want some insurance.

Will she ever run into the assassin again? It would be interesting.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:41 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
I guess that make Wilcott is truly irredeemable, now.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:27 am 
GUIGUI wrote:

Yes.

Ah, the sack of sauces ... We have many from various restaurants. But there is never enough ketchups.

This reference to "The Strawman" seems foreshadowy...
Zillatain wrote:

This may be the limit of minimalization!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:55 am 
Stay safe Zoe!
She'll <spec>. She is the storm breaker.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:11 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:

yeah..... BAD Riff's Dad! Bad!
*SIGH*
Hopefully she runs fast.

I AM confused as to why Wilcott didn't kill Zoe when he first had her on his boat, and he drugged them all unconscious.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:37 pm 
The suit raises an excellent point.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:48 pm 
kromiller wrote:
I AM confused as to why Wilcott didn't kill Zoe when he first had her on his boat, and he drugged them all unconscious.

He tried, but doing it aboard the Barranca would have been too early. Transporting captive people is cumbersome and raises suspicion, so he had to hide his intentions to get them to come along willingly.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:04 am 
That comic doesn't say he tried to kill her on the boat, but it does imply he may not have known she was the Stormbreaker until after they were already off the boat.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:26 am 
Poor Lacey's host. Stuck working with the second most chaotic demon around, left alone, a nearly overlooked extra human in a camp full of human-hungry monsters, probably missing Lacey who's off having a grand time recklessly endangering Riff... I'd almost feel sorry for her if it weren't for the minor detail that she's helping bring about the end of the world.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:54 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Lord Golbez wrote:
That comic doesn't say he tried to kill her on the boat, but it does imply he may not have known she was the Stormbreaker until after they were already off the boat.

Wilden outright say that he could have klled them earlier but considered he at least owned them an explanation. Also, keep in mind that killing them earlier would have made a lot of things more difficult with Riff

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:43 am 
Wilden Willcott does seem to be a sociopath. If only he had gotten good therapy when younger. Or married a therapist, even! Perhaps then he wouldn't be bribing demons to eat people to bring about the end of all existence.

Or would it depend on the quality of the psychotherapist (emphasis on the 'psycho') he had access to?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:36 am 
I wouldn't call Wilden a Psychopath, he is more like someone who has fallen for the sunken cost fallacy. He has invested too much efforts and too much years into this mess to admit that what has essentially be the most important part of his life has been a big con all along.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:38 am 
Biscuit wrote:
Wilden Willcott does seem to be a sociopath. If only he had gotten good therapy when younger. Or married a therapist, even! Perhaps then he wouldn't be bribing demons to eat people to bring about the end of all existence.

Or would it depend on the quality of the psychotherapist (emphasis on the 'psycho') he had access to?

Origin story: Dr Lorna used to be a gentle, compassionate, and reserved before Wilden.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:40 am 
GUIGUI wrote:
I wouldn't call Wilden a Psychopath, he is more like someone who has fallen for the sunken cost fallacy. He has invested too much efforts and too much years into this mess to admit that what has essentially be the most important part of his life has been a big con all along.

Too early to say. We don't know his entire perceived reward for going through with this yet.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions