Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:28 am 
swmartian wrote:
Spirantz wrote:
Rombobjörn wrote:
She does not pick the dagger up, so she must have another reason for touching it.

She reached for it when she thought Sharon was going to reveal something threatening to demons, then backed off when she said she didn't know.

Well, yeah, I figured that much. I am just curious whether Pete used color there to simply indicate Lacey's control over Aylee's actions, or whether the color meant that Lacey's touch was also imbuing it with demon magic...

Interesting question though (although any answer would venture into the spec realm): Aylee can be pretty naïve, and therefore relatively easy to manipulate. But she's always had a strong character. Can the demon possession cause her to do anything she would really be against? For instance, in this case, although Lacey caused her to reach for the dagger, could Lacey have been able to follow through? Would Aylee actually kill for her? I suspect that we will be learning the answer to that question in the not-too-distant future...

Aylee used to casually kill people for a snack. She's changed a lot since then, so it might not be fair to bring up, but it does raise some questions about how big a push she would need.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions