Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:56 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Um...what?

*yawn*

Oh sorry. Thursday thought it could take a long nap this week. But it's here to give you what you want.

Uhhhhh, what is it that you want? What was it... Is Thursday being here is what you want? No, that's stupid. Who would want that...

Well, whatever.

----------
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to sleep each day. Or, something.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:09 am 
The important thing here is learning that Bun-bun is an Evanescence fan.

Also, my heart is hurting for Torg so badly in this whole run. He's got too much of a martyr complex going to defend himself, like he actually agrees with all the Torg-hate on some deep level.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:19 am 
Aylee and Torg need to address this, but not now! I can see that things have come to a head for Aylee, and because she has not been as involved in some of the world-ending prevention stories, she may not be feeling the same sense of urgency. But still, there is a time and place to address this, and now is not the time.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:22 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Wait, is this the on-screen debut of Tombsy (part 2*)?

edit: oh wait, Tombsy is the one who threw the grenade in the previous comic, so was *THAT* her on screen debut? I expected more fanfare when we met her.

(I had to go for the rhyme XD)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:12 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Don't bring a turtle and be surprised when she slows you down. ZING!
But yea; Aylee is going to feel so bad for messing up Zoey and Gwynn. Maybe.

We finally got to see a Tomb(sy).

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:52 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Glad to at least know it's not Sharon Gall who messed up with Gwynn. Tombsy's appearance is finally confirmed.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:51 am 
Well, that answers my question from the previous comic - I guess it wasn't the Federal Reserve behind gassing Zoe and Gwynn after all. It was the Cult!

And ... Bun Bun to the RESCUE??

Get you comments in early, because Thursday is about to be overrun by Friday!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:38 am 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
Dodger77 wrote:
oh wait, Tombsy is the one who threw the grenade in the previous comic, so was *THAT* her on screen debut?

She looks like the same person as here, so I guess that was her debut – but this seems to be the debut of the book store.

So did Tombsy just happen to run an occult book store that just happened to be the place where Gwynn managed to find Sharon Gall, or was this trap somehow prepared over two and a half years ago?

Hmm, I don't think we ever saw Gwynn and Sharon together except for the hand holding that "Libro Corde" book. The attempt to get a DNA profile of Brian Rammer happened very much off-screen. Did Gwynn actually meet the real Sharon Gall, or was that an impostor?

Biscuit wrote:
Bun Bun to the RESCUE??

There have been signs in recent years that Bun-Bun cares about his "nerd-posse" more than he wants to admit.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:29 am 
Aylee when has Torg physically pushed you aside? And why is she actively blocking his way? Being spiteful just because he wanted her to move? Bad look aylee.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:00 am 
Rombobjörn wrote:
Dodger77 wrote:
oh wait, Tombsy is the one who threw the grenade in the previous comic, so was *THAT* her on screen debut?

She looks like the same person as here, so I guess that was her debut – but this seems to be the debut of the book store.

So did Tombsy just happen to run an occult book store that just happened to be the place where Gwynn managed to find Sharon Gall, or was this trap somehow prepared over two and a half years ago?

Hmm, I don't think we ever saw Gwynn and Sharon together except for the hand holding that "Libro Corde" book. The attempt to get a DNA profile of Brian Rammer happened very much off-screen. Did Gwynn actually meet the real Sharon Gall, or was that an impostor?

You know so much. Are you a witch?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:01 am 
Paradoxial wrote:
The important thing here is learning that Bun-bun is an Evanescence fan.

The real observations.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:23 am 
Look at Bun-Bun, he's so cute when he sleeps. What a cute widdle bunny!

I agree, Evanescence works great in action scenes. But let's not talk about the Daredevil movie. For Gwynn right now I'd recommend "My god, my tourniquet, return to me salvation". And for Aylee, My Immortal: "There's just too much that time cannot erase." Ah, le mot juste.

Rombobjörn wrote:
There have been signs in recent years that Bun-Bun cares about his "nerd-posse" more than he wants to admit.

Indeed, Rombo Bear. Without them, who would he play with? In his own playful way, I mean.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:30 pm 
Silverwalker wrote:
I agree, Evanescence works great in action scenes. But let's not talk about the Daredevil movie. For Gwynn right now I'd recommend "My god, my tourniquet, return to me salvation". And for Aylee, My Immortal: "There's just too much that time cannot erase." Ah, le mot juste.

I notice that all your references are been from Evanescence's first album, Fallen. They've released 4 more albums since then, each better than the last (caveat: I haven't heard their 2021 album yet).

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:08 pm 
Rombobjörn wrote:

Wilcott mentions in today's strip that the cult was tipped off by one of Chilus' agents, probably N'aaaw and/or Lacey as seen observing Gwynn here. So they were watching Gwynn before she met (presumably) Tombsy the first time.

Silverwalker wrote:
Look at Bun-Bun, he's so cute when he sleeps. What a cute widdle bunny!

God of Naps? :bunbun:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:00 pm 
I love Aylee but currently she's acting like she's being scripted by modern Disney.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions