Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:14 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Settle down you freaks, Tuesday has gloriously arrived.

----------
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote each day.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:28 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Aylee has always been a hardcore worker. Last time Torg vanished Aylee went and made a giant evil company so this is no surprise. Granted it was a giant evil clone but still.
Aylee has worked more hours as a regular worker than Torg has.

And I don't remember her ever getting official ID, or how a shape-shifter's ID works, but the rest of the gang got new IDs so her (theoretical) current ID is older than theirs.
She is still friends with the Mammoth I think.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:31 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
endplanets wrote:
And I don't remember her ever getting official ID, or how a shape-shifter's ID works, but the rest of the gang got new IDs so her (theoretical) current ID is older than theirs.
She is still friends with the Mammoth I think.

Izzy and Aylee stayed in contact, while the rest of the team was in the Anima world. She most likely provided her a fake ID too.
https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2020-08-28

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:20 am 
Zillatain wrote:
Settle down you freaks, Tuesday has gloriously arrived.

I take offence to that. I'm a geek, not a freak.

Also, Aylee is coming off pretty jilted ex-girlfriend there. Ex-wife perhaps, even. That'll be a fun follow up explosion later!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:24 pm 
Is it bad that I'm starting to think that Cloney from "Dangerous Days Ahead" was a pretty reasonable and sympathetic person?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:25 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
VcSaJen wrote:
Is it bad that I'm starting to think that Cloney from "Dangerous Days Ahead" was a pretty reasonable and sympathetic person?

I was hoping so too. But Chaz said she ain't good so there we go.
Granted, how redeemed could Cloney be after murdering a bunch of dudes? Wait, Real Aylee also did that.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:32 am 
Chaz simply didn't judge her as innocent. It's not clear that Chaz would judge any of the core Sluggy crew as innocent. There may even be evidence to the contrary about some of them, but I don't recall. If I had to guess, Kiki's probably the only one Chaz would regard as innocent.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:39 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
VcSaJen wrote:

Thank god, this post finally make sense to me. For a couple of days, I was thinking you were talking about George Cloney in some movie I had never head about.

Lord Golbez wrote:
Chaz simply didn't judge her as innocent. It's not clear that Chaz would judge any of the core Sluggy crew as innocent. There may even be evidence to the contrary about some of them, but I don't recall. If I had to guess, Kiki's probably the only one Chaz would regard as innocent.

Kiki is not innocent, she use the back of the sofa as a litter box.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:33 pm 
I guess they don't have any inflatable spaceships left either to go for a nap. Too bad!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:27 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:

Kiki is not innocent, she use the back of the sofa as a litter box.

True, but it could be argued that she does so because she doesn't really comprehend that it's wrong.

For a non-Chaz opinion, over in the anima world Troloria selected Kiki specifically for her innocence.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions