Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2022 11:43 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Friday is going to rearrange your internal organs while you sleep.

-----------
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote each day.

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 12:52 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Your current face is still in good condition, don't get greedy Mr. Stiks XD

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 4:03 am 
Stay good Mr. Sticks, stay good. :kiki:

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 4:35 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
ong wrote:

Mr. Sticks was never good.

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 6:17 am 
"how did you ... hurled" Grammar Gorilla haz a sad. :torg:

From the bottom of my heart, Pete -- thank you for not ending the comic one panel earlier and giving us a long weekend's worth of worrying over the Trevors that would have engendered.

Been wondering a bit since Wed, though - and today's made it worse... shouldn't Basphomy by the same virtue recognize Chaz -- the sword that killed her / Dunuloa's mother and brother and all? Just seemed odd that she had so little reaction to it. (Somewhere on the moon, the Dunuloa Reaction Forum spins up, deriding us mere mortals about betraying spoilers instead of properly posting on forums...)

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 9:19 am 
Well, Basphomy called Chaz inanimate, so she can't recognize the sword's soul because it doesn't have one. Also, Basphomy didn't exist when Farahn wielded Chaz, and she may not have all of Dunuloa's memories.

Anyway, Basphomy seems to recognize the Book of Uhglëë, wherein she was briefly trapped by Alligia.

Quote:
We're not allowed to hurt them yet.

So some hurting is planned for later then?

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 9:59 am 
All I can think of is Poor Trevors! We've never heard them make much noise, and now they are in pain...

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 10:16 am 
randomlanguage wrote:
All I can think of is Poor Trevors! We've never heard them make much noise, and now they are in pain...

I know, this is making me sad

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:40 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
ong wrote:

Mr. Sticks was never good.

All he wants is to be a real boy.

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 1:04 pm 
randomlanguage wrote:

I know, rite? The "Ark! Ark! *krik*" made me think for a minute he'd snapped Trevors' neck[s]. But Trevor is still Ark-ing in the next panel, so I'm wondering what the *krik* was...

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 1:56 pm 
I'm so excited for Bunbun to show up and come face-to-face with Basophomy. It'd be the first time they met since the Holiday Wars!

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 2:58 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
SDF3 wrote:
(...)

Been wondering a bit since Wed, though - and today's made it worse... shouldn't Basphomy by the same virtue recognize Chaz -- the sword that killed her / Dunuloa's mother and brother and all? Just seemed odd that she had so little reaction to it. (Somewhere on the moon, the Dunuloa Reaction Forum spins up, deriding us mere mortals about betraying spoilers instead of properly posting on forums...)

Basphomy was created AFTER the slaughter of Dunuloa's family. She got Dunuloa's dark side poured into her, not her memories. Aslo, that was actually Bast.

she only Become Basphomy later. Basphomy's time, for lack of better interpretation, only come arround the time the second egg was used, way after the end of the Greek and Roman gods.

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 12:26 am 
Considering that Mrs.Claus refers to a "young Santa," Pete probably hadn't worked out the whole Krig=Zeus thing at that point.and it seems safe to say Mrs.Claus didn't know the whole Bun-Bun story. "Time doesn't always work smoothly" is relevant to Bun-Bun, but "he's a thousands year old deity from an ancient civilization" would have sufficed as an answer to Basphomy's question.

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 9:04 am 
Krig=Zeus ? I thought the Krig was (became) Santa.

I still don't understand when the first 2 eggs were used. Maybe the first was too long ago, and nobody we know was around. But Bun-Bun was there for the second?

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:15 pm 
Ms Claus says the first one was used "shortly after Zeus and his gods had fallen", So, I'd say, not too long after the Roman Empire imposed Christianity as the sole religion. At latest after the fall of the Roman empire.

As for the second egg, it was when Basphomy's time had just started. I consider it was when she started being called Basphomy, so, if I am allowed to wager, when she lost her reign over the day of monsters, when The Great Pumpkinheaded King took over and Halloween became what it is.

So it might be around the first time Halloween become about booga booga Booh! and Candy.

I don't think the Krigg was actually Zeus, though. Santa Claus doesn't seem to me as being a Serial rapist.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions