Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:32 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Thursday has arrived. There is no need for you to worship it as a god. But it will not complain if you do so anyway.

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote each day.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:16 am 
Wow, I bet that stings! He hit the nail on the head with this one. But Farahn should stop needling the bug now that he has made his point.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:00 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
The little heart on the "i" of Willcot is a cute touch. Still stalkish, but cute, nevertheless.

More to the point, this probably is Farhan's most frightening power, in my opinion. Having your very individuality, very soul, your very essence be tampered like this fill me with dread, even for someone like Kira (also, I don't think she would have needed much encouragement to torture the Bug in the first place, anyway). This make me feel like someone took away an unique piece of painting, stripped some part away and tried to redo it with some child-proof crayons. Like opening a uniquely crafted clockwork, inexpertly changing gears in it for it to do the one thing you wanted it to do, ruining and disrupting every of its other capacities in the process, never able to properly function again.

I once again command the writing for making a character that is able to be both so pathetic, but also, such a terrifying presence at the same time. Beware of the foolish one.

I don't know about the bonus story of book 10, but as far as I know, there is no contradiction or continuity issue.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:43 am 
O_o
o_o
o_O

Yikes!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:23 am 
Hold up, fahrahn is writing on gwynn in the present?! He threatened to, then stopped, is he now re-writing gwynn remotely?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:54 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
yaysalt wrote:
Hold up, fahrahn is writing on gwynn in the present?! He threatened to, then stopped, is he now re-writing gwynn remotely?

I don't think that's the case (yet), but he has the power to.

(by the way, I really like what Pete did with the scrolling the background, with the purple power looking like it's emanating up and what appear behind Gwynn)

Last edited by GUIGUI on Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:38 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
(by the way, I really like what Pete did with the scrolling) the background, with the purple power looking like it's emanating up and what appear behind Gwynn.

I was going to say the same thing. I like the interplay between Torg (who is clearly smiling at Zoë) and one of the Trevors (who is jealously guarding Zoë and giving Torg the evil eye). That makes me wonder... Is the purple flame around Gwynn [possibly spec, maybe? -Z] He is looking very guilty... Just sayin'... Of course, since he's not covering up his privates, I suppose he could just be sad... ;-)

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions