Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:19 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
It's a dynamic design.

So it reflects Farahn's mood, allowing him to melt without melting. Nifty!

It does look like the Bug, in that panel, is focused on the melty-Farahn on the sweater. :)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:22 am 
Why should the bug catch para-pox again in 2021? Oh. Times between. Hmm well, I don't know if there are times between. The para-pox in that instance was created due to the unique circumstances of his being released from the book and then being sent back to a time where he was still in the book. I'm a little surprised there was no para-pox when he actually met his future self in Mohkadun, but there might be an explanation for that. In Mohkadun it was his past complete self meeting a fragment of himself stuck in Gwynn. In Trent, it was two complete versions of himself, one in the book and one released. Although, I've long been wondering why he even appears as the tiny bug version in the book well before he ever saw the Book of Gud and got separated into tiny bug fragments.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:43 pm 
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I hope the "Five Hundred Years Later" panel sounds like the Spongebob timecard voice to someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43QFXJiqZRE

Post Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:37 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Note that what this mean is that we are not following the prime-timeline where K'Z'K destroys humanity and lead to Schlock building a time-machine.

We are in the one where the gang manage to send K'Z'K back in time. This change of time-line might be part of what caused the bug's sickness and what lead him to make sure they'd remain in the same time-line the next time he'd go back in time.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions