Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 11:22 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 pm
Posts: 5699
Location: Someplace other than where I am.
The Bug loves Friday, so you should always love The Bug.


----
The bug demands you vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
You will not forget to vote every day.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 6:57 am 
Offline
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:03 am
Posts: 51
Huh? Now I'm confused? Who cast the Claritos incantation? I thought that was Allie? Or did Siphy cast another one? Or is the bug gaslighting the king?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 8:39 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 321
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
declinator wrote:
Huh? Now I'm confused? Who cast the Claritos incantation? I thought that was Allie? Or did Siphy cast another one? Or is the bug gaslighting the king?

Siphy,(the one that is grand-daughter of Allie) was clearly the one who cast the Claritos spell, here. Allie never cast such spell, it was Quint who cast it the first time, to prevent the moaning of the book to drive his duaghter mad. And the bug is clearly manipulating the king to get what he want.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 9:47 am 
Offline
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:03 am
Posts: 51
GUIGUI wrote:
declinator wrote:
Huh? Now I'm confused? Who cast the Claritos incantation? I thought that was Allie? Or did Siphy cast another one? Or is the bug gaslighting the king?

Siphy,(the one that is grand-daughter of Allie) was clearly the one who cast the Claritos spell, here. Allie never cast such spell, it was Quint who cast it the first time, to prevent the moaning of the book to drive his duaghter mad. And the bug is clearly manipulating the king to get what he want.


Ah... The confusion clears. Thanks.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 11:03 am 
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm
Posts: 1474
With how much success remains to be seen. K'Z'K wasn't released until the time of nifty and there's no indication so far that any of his machinations with Farahn played into his release. Of course, back in the book, he's still manipulating Farahn, so there's a chance for it to still bear fruit.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 8:46 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 3088
AOL: Dodger724
Location: Relative Obscurity
You know, this makes me wonder if they ever tried reaching out to Riff while he owned the book, and if not, why not.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 1:38 am 
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm
Posts: 1474
Farahn prefers the ladies. As for K'Z'K, who knows? Maybe he tried. I can imagine some possible joke scenarios showing that he did.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 8:57 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 am
Posts: 1723
Yes, Farahn prefers the ladies. I suspect he had a lot to do with Gwynn's conversion.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon May 31, 2021 12:52 am 
Offline
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:38 pm
Posts: 408
Lord Golbez wrote:
Farahn prefers the ladies. As for K'Z'K, who knows? Maybe he tried. I can imagine some possible joke scenarios showing that he did.

Well, something must have given him the idea to keep trying to summon demons in the first chapter.

(seriously, is that early stuff even canon? Everyone is so out of character compared to the rest of the strip...)

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon May 31, 2021 3:22 am 
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm
Posts: 1474
That was one of the joke scenarios that came to mind.

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: