Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:09 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Woohoo! The weekly upload schedule is back on track!

Tuesday is ready to kick off this week of consistent uploads that Pete will have no problem sticking to. He has the Bug under complete control and it will not be messing with his dreams anymore.

Yes indeed.

----
The bug demands you vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
You will not forget to vote every day.

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:10 am 
This is probably just rule of funny but since it's happened so many times in this one arc, I have to ask. What's the deal with K'Z'K apparently knowing what future advances in technology/society will be? This isn't the version of the bug that hopped a ride to the past on Gwynn, so how does he know about this stuff? Didn't think K'Z'K had that kind of future foresight. Otherwise, he would have already known his attempt to destroy the spark would fail. But yeah, 8t's probably just rule of funny.

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:31 am 
Good question. Maybe it's from a different spark and they all develop similarly. In conjunction with the rule of funny.

If not, then a wizard did it.

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:38 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
This is the 7th Spark. K'Z'K remembers what the various civilizations created in the first six Sparks, before destroying them.

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 3:34 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Have seen this symbol before? I do'nt remember.

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 10:25 am 
Woof...Allie rode Farahn hard and put him away wet. Kinda feel bad for the guy.

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 11:19 am 
Zillatain wrote:
This is the 7th Spark. K'Z'K remembers what the various civilizations created in the first six Sparks, before destroying them.

Well, that is an answer. Not a definitive one though, as we have no evidence that each spark progressed to the same advances. Indeed, it previously seemed that most of the earlier sparks endings were tied to historical extinction events. We do know that there was a Mohkadun in the 6th spark though and it's possible it advanced beyond the point of the 7th Spark's Mohkadun.

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:51 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Lord Golbez wrote:
(...)We do know that there was a Mohkadun in the 6th spark though(...)

We actually don't know that. All we know from the 6th Spark is that Kron failed to save it and it is when The managed to change Kozoaku into a demon. Kozoaku almost destroyed the 7th spark but was entrapped in the scroll, so the 7th Spark kept going till modern days.

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:38 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
Have seen this symbol before? I do'nt remember.

I swear that we have seen it... But so far, all I have found is the "release" symbol (which is similar, but distinctly different...)

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 pm 
Lord Golbez wrote:
Zillatain wrote:

Well, that is an answer. Not a definitive one though, as we have no evidence that each spark progressed to the same advances. Indeed, it previously seemed that most of the earlier sparks endings were tied to historical extinction events. We do know that there was a Mohkadun in the 6th spark though and it's possible it advanced beyond the point of the 7th Spark's Mohkadun.

We also know that K’Z’K is extremely adept at reading (and manipulating) the Web. I’ve just assumed he’s looked down it a bit.

Post Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 9:18 am 
GUIGUI wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:
(...)We do know that there was a Mohkadun in the 6th spark though(...)

We actually don't know that. All we know from the 6th Spark is that Kron failed to save it and it is when The managed to change Kozoaku into a demon. Kozoaku almost destroyed the 7th spark but was entrapped in the scroll, so the 7th Spark kept going till modern days.

No. We do. "The first city of Mohkadun" was mentioned before, probably in Siphaniana's explanation of Prozoato and Kozoaku.

Post Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 11:24 am 
Lord Golbez wrote:
No. We do. "The first city of Mohkadun" was mentioned before, probably in Siphaniana's explanation of Prozoato and Kozoaku.
Correct:
https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2013-05-08

Post Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 11:47 am 
GigaGuess wrote:
Woof...Allie rode Farahn hard and put him away wet. Kinda feel bad for the guy.

That was my thought too. That Domination spell must be a rough one. Too bad she didn't ( / couldn't?) use it on the Bug.

Post Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 8:40 pm 
Almost feel bad for Farahn, almost!

:kzk:, who ya talking to ol' buddy?

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 5:39 am 
WLM: mmisbetterthenyou@hotmail
AOL: FIABMike
Quick appreciation post for the origin story of a character introduced (I think) eighteen years ago: https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2003-05-29

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions