Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:06 am 
I'm just wondering if there's going to be some indication of when the 1000 years of Rana's followers running starts. It could be that Mohkadun is set around 5000 BC if it hasn't begun yet before that 3500 year time jump.

Post Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:02 pm 
Sorry for the confusion in this comic. pelrun is right on what was meant by panel 8, as is nomis on the ‘Zero-for-three’ intention. I may alter panel 8 to make it clearer. I’m also constantly aware of the pacing, and I’m trying to speed it up. The next few strips should give more insight into established events instead of feeling like a simple rehash. And should also help confirm where Mohkadun falls on the timeline. This story is very tricky on many levels. I don’t mind the challenges, I’m just used to tackling them better. And while I’m here, apologies to GUIGUI for taking so long to responding to your question on the main page news story, which I finally did (At least a short answer).

Post Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:08 pm 
Pete wrote:
Sorry for the confusion in this comic. pelrun is right on what was meant by panel 8, as is nomis on the ‘Zero-for-three’ intention. I may alter panel 8 to make it clearer.

Quick fix is to number them and remember your oxford commas :) e.g., "You need to just 1) have patience, 2) hold yourself together, and 3) shut up.

except make it more human-like than technical listing of things. lol. I guess dialogue is difficult, yeah... good luck ^^;

Post Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:14 am 
Dodger77 wrote:
It's the nth comic of the month, then jth comic of the year, respectively. I think Zil keeps track of that because the new DefNif program charges per comic so it's useful info for defenders to have handy. (well, monthly it is. Not sure why he also keeps track of it for the year...)

Thanks!

Post Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:28 am 
I thought it was clear enough as is. Sometimes it becomes more awkward when you edit to make more explainy. I just remember the whole dyneema fiasco. Should have just left that one the way you wrote it initially.

Post Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:55 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Tracking the year count is nifty and may be handy now or at some later date for people.

Also, you can't prevent me from putting it in the subject. You just try and stop me... :bunbun:

Post Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:38 am 
Zillatain wrote:
Also, you can't prevent me from putting it in the subject. You just try and stop me... :bunbun:

I don't want to stop you, but wouldn't mind seeing a rematch.

:oasis:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions