Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:18 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Don't forget the visit the Sluggy Store and throw money at Pete. He may throw something back at you in return!

Friday forgot that the store was open. It is missing some books and this is as good of a time as any to rectify that.

Need to fling some cash in Pete's direction. Hopefully he tosses books 18, 20, and 21 back...

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Remember to vote every day!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:11 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
It suddenly make sense that Lord Poopy Pants wouldn't want an incantation to sumon demon able to cancel magic in his own book.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:14 am 
Reaction?

"Well, holy crap!"

Should have realized that was a possibility, but never really dwelt on just how the scroll became part of the book in the first place (just figured some dummy sorcerer pasted a few together, and Poopypants being Poopypants, they um... stuck. :torg: ).

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:21 am 
Gywnn reallly is the Queen reincarnated? I have to presume that's right given Fahran's power.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:55 am 
Marcus wrote:
Gywnn reallly is the Queen reincarnated? I have to presume that's right given Fahran's power.

I mean, he COULD just be a crazy old man who sees what he wants, based off that whole body swap/time travel thing...

Someone would need to go back and re-read poopypants's grand master plan that got foiled. Or wait for Pete to spoonfeed us what we need to know. Just as he did today :)

Oh my! Could this be leading up to a R.E.C.A.P. from poopypants?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:24 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Spirantz wrote:
Marcus wrote:

I mean, he COULD just be a crazy old man who sees what he wants, based off that whole body swap/time travel thing...

Someone would need to go back and re-read poopypants's grand master plan that got foiled. Or wait for Pete to spoonfeed us what we need to know. Just as he did today :)

Oh my! Could this be leading up to a R.E.C.A.P. from poopypants?

There is no actual confirmation. So far Gwynn has made the supposition that she MIGHT be the reincarnation of Queen Siphaniana, or at the very least be a descendant of her, but it's just speculation from her. So far, all we know for sure is that they have been connected by the necklace:
https://archives.sluggy.com/book.php?ch ... 2014-07-08

Last edited by GUIGUI on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:07 am 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
This confirms that Farahn believes that Gwynn is Siphaniana reincarnated. (Previously it was possible that he was disoriented enough to just believe that Gwynn was Siphaniana, not reincarnated but still alive.) We can also see that Farahn is somewhat delusional and doesn't have a really good grip on what's happening. Thus I won't just assume that he's right about Gwynn.

But there was that dream Gwynn had that matched events that Gwynn couldn't know about.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:10 am 
I mean, I'm just assuming the connection was a poopypants plot through the book. But that's my guess, based on sheer simplicity. And not wanting to go ref hunting for something that may not exist.

There's still a host of possibilities still out there like ancestry, reincarnation, other magic, timespace, blah blah blahs. I'm sure we'll get to it in time :)

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:21 am 
Well, then. It seems the plan has flown off the rails already.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:23 pm 
Whut-oh. This is exactly the kind of "Bug turns Farahn against Gwynn" scenario I mentioned a few days ago.

No, it's worse. Now Farahn is afraid Gwynn is trying to Undo him. He's not likely to be so lovey-dovey if he believes that.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:04 am 
Spirantz wrote:
I mean, I'm just assuming the connection was a poopypants plot through the book. But that's my guess, based on sheer simplicity. And not wanting to go ref hunting for something that may not exist.

There's still a host of possibilities still out there like ancestry, reincarnation, other magic, timespace, blah blah blahs. I'm sure we'll get to it in time :)

Yeah, I was under the impression that it was K'Z'K and not some innate connection between Gwynn and Siphaniana that led to their switching.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:04 am 
The "first seen" link for King Farahn isn't quite right, is it? Wouldn't this have to be his "first seen"?

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions