Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:48 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 pm
Posts: 5699
Location: Someplace other than where I am.
How can it be Monday already? It feels like we just had one a week ago. Strange...


----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics. Remember to vote every day.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:10 am 
Offline
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:26 am
Posts: 213
I wonder how Torg was able to find Sam so quickly.
Quite a lot converging here. Puts me in mind of "the great tangle".

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:31 am 
Offline
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Posts: 1306
Location: under a pile of papers
tube_rat wrote:
I wonder how Torg was able to find Sam so quickly.
Quite a lot converging here. Puts me in mind of "the great tangle".

Me too!
And Torg, you should take Chaz everywhere, all the time!

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:34 am 
Offline
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:04 am
Posts: 33
Does Agent Naaawwww really take *this* long to digest a meal? :sam:

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:54 am 
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm
Posts: 1474
Has it been previously established that Sam has a tracking device planted on him?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:55 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:47 am
Posts: 252
AOL: Eagle299
Lord Golbez wrote:
Has it been previously established that Sam has a tracking device planted on him?


Doesn't have to, if Sam is using social media. Which he's probably dumb enough to do.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:10 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 321
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Sam is currently stuffed in a broom closet.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:21 am 
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm
Posts: 1474
That was years ago. They may have let him out by now.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:42 am 
Offline
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 am
Posts: 125
I thought Sam was last seen all or mostly destroyed with severe doubt whether even he could regenerate.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:17 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1708
Eagle299 wrote:
Lord Golbez wrote:
Has it been previously established that Sam has a tracking device planted on him?


Doesn't have to, if Sam is using social media. Which he's probably dumb enough to do.


"Brews with ma homies! Chicks, come huk up with the Sam man! Lower Drinkspectations Pub, 487 lowesteem avenue!"
[timestamp included]

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:28 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 am
Posts: 1723
Rreed423 wrote:
I thought Sam was last seen all or mostly destroyed with severe doubt whether even he could regenerate.

Oh no. We went through the whole story where Sylvia regenerated him (thinking it was Lysinda's remains, not Sam's), ending with Sam getting crowned King of the Vorpyr (and possibly other vamps) and subsequently getting staked and tossed in a closet.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:53 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:50 am
Posts: 1905
I actually kind of get where Torg is coming from here. Usually, his hero mentality tends to be off base, but here it somewhat makes sense. He doesn't want to bring a ton of people just in case Sam really is dangerous, but also doesn't want to roll up with his sword and an armory ready for battle because Sam's his friend, it might be a dead end (no pun intended) and that would escalate things needlessly.

Then again, Bun-bun is basically escalation personified.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:12 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 3088
AOL: Dodger724
Location: Relative Obscurity
garyfritz wrote:
Rreed423 wrote:
I thought Sam was last seen all or mostly destroyed with severe doubt whether even he could regenerate.

Oh no. We went through the whole story where Sylvia regenerated him (thinking it was Lysinda's remains, not Sam's), ending with Sam getting crowned King of the Vorpyr (and possibly other vamps) and subsequently getting staked and tossed in a closet.

Thanks, I've been meaning to re-read that chapter because I couldn't remember how we left Sam. I should still probably re-read that chapter but it's no longer quite as urgent.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:10 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2001
Location: Sweden
garyfritz wrote:
Rreed423 wrote:
I thought Sam was last seen all or mostly destroyed with severe doubt whether even he could regenerate.

Oh no. We went through the whole story where Sylvia regenerated him (thinking it was Lysinda's remains, not Sam's), ending with Sam getting crowned King of the Vorpyr (and possibly other vamps) and subsequently getting staked and tossed in a closet.


And it was no doubt for the best. Sam was simply too much the fool to be allowed to run around. He couldn't keep his paws off the tough vampiresses, even. And he has proven that he will never change his ways. He can stay in the closet for a couple of decades and be none the worse for wear.

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: