Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:42 am 
garyfritz wrote:
Silverwalker wrote:
Maya seems like the obvious choice. She is the only one from this world. "I choose you for your sternness."

Troloria doesn't want someone from this world. She said "When you arrived, I saw in you 'humans' an insight into my world and my people like none other due to your travels."

Good point. (Though she did ask a frog also, but that was probably more for comedic effect.) Then I think the obvious choice is Gwynn, because of her situation.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:32 pm 
Biscuit wrote:
Should we be concerned that Troloria now has the DFA, and presumably read everything she needed to operate it from Riff's 'so DREAMY!' mind??

Well, Riff uploaded the specs for the DFA into this world's communal database before Cupidine showed up. So information on the DFA is already available to anyone who won the anima wars. My guess is that 'they' were too busy fighting among themselves and cleaning up minor players like Cupidine to pay attention at first. But Troloria claims to have been on her own for quite some time now. You think she would have found and digested the information by this point.

I understand that I did not answer your question - I merely pointed out that the premise of the question is good one way or the other...

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:49 pm 
Well. Just reading the specs doesn't mean she'd be able to fix it. Or understand the thoughts in Riff's mind.

You can show me the specs for a rocket, but I doubt I'd be able to build one

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:02 pm 
Silverwalker wrote:
garyfritz wrote:
Silverwalker wrote:
Maya seems like the obvious choice. She is the only one from this world. "I choose you for your sternness."

Troloria doesn't want someone from this world. She said "When you arrived, I saw in you 'humans' an insight into my world and my people like none other due to your travels."

Good point. (Though she did ask a frog also, but that was probably more for comedic effect.) Then I think the obvious choice is Gwynn, because of her situation.

Right, Gwynn has a reason to not want to go back to their Earth (avoiding magical meltdown).

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:20 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
So uh do Anima make you immortal if you gather enough of them?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:02 am 
Well Troloria's been around for at LEAST 2000 years. So if they don't make you immortal, they make you mighty darn long-lived.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions